Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz really good ogo79 bro you rigth about that we could of won that game ref said that ball was down when our players hit ol boy that ball was all alone and got picked up...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS my picks for this week

1.pats over kc

2.pitt over browns

3.az over lions

4.kotexans over jags

5.raiders over tenn

6.eagles over dead skins

7.bengals over ravens

8.dirty birds over bears

9.bills over jets

10.colts over rams

11.sea hawks over green bay

12.panthers over sf

13.dallas over ny she-men

14.minn over saints

15.denver over bolts

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz good my "TRILL" family its thats time again FOOTBALL SEASONNNNNNNN lock in those picks...

Chalupa

I'm a Steelers fan and I think we'll do about the same as last year lmao. We just need to stay healthy and that's something we struggle to do.

Trust in yourself
https://vid.me/Chalupa
https://mastodon.social/@Chalupa

roy130390

Pats as always.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Nukester66

Cleveland Browns, because I'm from Ohio and also hate them. It's fun to watch a team you want to lose, and they lose.

Just thankful to wake up!

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
well well well mrs brady got sacked 3 times by kc yesterday.
there goes the patriots i mean hatriots "winning streak"
dallas is gonna win the game sunday.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Jimmy_G_Buckets

The Chicago Bears. I'm expecting a 4-12 type of season. Thank goodness fantasy football keeps me entertained throughout the year.

Jimmy_G_Buckets

Nintendo Network ID: Shigulicious

SMEXIZELDAMAN

THIS IS THE BROWNS YEAR! ALL YOU BOYS WATCH OUT! DESHONE KIZER. KEVIN HOGAN. JOE THOMAS. WE GOIN' TO THA SUPER BOWL BABYY!!!~

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 to kick things off.

Spoony_Tech

@Jimmy_G_Buckets Don't worry too much, my Lions will try to keep you company.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Chalupa bro true about what your saying if your qb and players stay well your team will be ight...

yo roy130390 bro your pats were up then here come kc comeing back in fight but its all good they have to meet again...

yo Nukester66 bro you cold lmao for what you said browns but your being truthful...

waz good ogo79 bro yeah they got hold of justin bieber in game and this is just start of season for teams...

yo Jimmy_G_Buckets bro your team have back up qb mark.s you better make sure your qb stay well you dont want him in game lol and ill roll with you on 4 wins and fantasy football is sh** were eles can you win side money lmao...

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro nooooooooooo browns not going to super bowl you better off saying playoffs if they get they game on point..

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro long time no seee so how many wins you give your team...

yo ogo bro yeah we going to try to cop this win sunday...

Spoony_Tech

@Mr_Trill_281 I'll go with 8. They're not in the best division and they can get 4 wins there alone.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro ok got ya on wins and toss in to if they come to play and if there head is in game...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

RR529

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much with all their pre-season losses, but the Chiefs managed to win a pretty high profile opener. Still, they'll probably find a way to screw things up before the year's out...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

@Mr_Trill_281
well well well mrs brady got sacked 3 times by kc yesterday.
there goes the patriots i mean hatriots "winning streak"

That made me rather happy.

Meanwhile, i'm hoping for the Jets to go 0-16 this season. Things look so bad for them that i just want them to just be exquisitely horrible, like a "so bad it's good" movie.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping RR529 bro long time no see WOW nfl bring everyone out wood works lol and yeah true you cant go by things from pre season they dont put players in long in things and your kc team hung on good last year in playoffs before they got kicked out...

yo the_shpydar bro yeah leave it to ogo79 to bring jokes in at right time lol and WOW you really wanna see your jets go that low you dont wanna see your team with one win come on now one win and if your team lose that many games they will get a good daft next year...

Mr_Trill_281

yo ap0001 bro win are lose your still down for your bears i see lol...

the_shpydar

@Mr_Trill_281
Yeah, i'm more of a Giants fan these days (but i back both NY teams), but everyone in NY, even the Jets-diehards, know that this year is sunk. We're all resigned to the fact that they're going to have a crap season, they need probably 2-3 seasons to rebuild, so going winless this season and getting a good draft spot is probably the best we can hope for.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic