Forums

Topic: What did you do during the Great NL Outage of 2010?

Posts 41 to 60 of 70

jaw51

I got a ride home from marching band practice at around 9:30, only to realize that I had forgotten my keys. So I called my parents, who were at a party, and then waited 15 minutes for them to get there to unlock the house for me. Then I went on NL but unfortunately, as you all know, the servers were down. I tried reloading the web page, and then tried to use a different web browser, but neither worked. Then I went to IGN, read their Metroid: Other M review and an article about the history of Zelda. After that, I checked NL again, but it still wasn't working. Finally, I figured "Oh well, I'll just check tomorrow" and then I went to bed.

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

Reala

Spent the time in my life force enhancing sleep chamber, with my knitted nl dolls, Feenie, tbd, lz and Axaloth head (ran out of wool will finish the body soon) we chatted, played strip poker and spent the rest of the night asleep in each others arms, well except Axaloth head since he doesn't have arms yet, just held his ears instead.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Philip_J_Reed

Outage? More like OUTRAGE.

No more taking the site offline just so you can get to bed earlier, tbd. We don't appreciate it.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Meta-Rift

Actually, my WiFi was out during that time, so not only was I unable to visit NL, I had no Internet access at all. T_T

Meta-Rift

StuffyStuff

Since it was a Friday night I wish I could say I was out with friends or doing something social, but sadly I got home from band practice and watched tv after I saw the site wasn't working. Hopefully I get part of my subscription fee refunded for all that lost time.

StuffyStuff

theblackdragon

so where should that fat check for $0 be mailed to, StuffyStuff? just so we know which house to TP... >:3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

Hit the refresh button 342,765 times.

Plain old gamer :)

Kaeobais

Sylverstone wrote:

I read reviews of Other M, the most disheartening being G4's 2/5 scoring.

Yeah, but who really listens to G4? Most of the reviews I've read gave it around 8, which is great.

Oh, and I just watched Shaun of the Dead and 28 Days Later on a JTV stream while the site was down, then went to bed.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Chrono_Cross

I did somethings... somethings I'm not proud of.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Blink

Played Starcraft 2 and got the stuffing beat out of me by kids who don't have jobs. >:C

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

Noire

I cried.

actually i was at work and had no computer access until right now so i missed the party AGAIN

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

James

I did the digital equivalent of barricading myself in a church to fend off the approaching screaming horde. I also went on Twitter and Facebook.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

LordJumpMad

I was having DINNER.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

I spent the evening wondering what happened to Nintendo Life. I thought about sending numerous emails to Corbie and James demanding the return of my precious website but decided to spend some time playing Dragon Quest IX instead.

WolfRamHeart

Marzipaz

I was like "damn"

Lets take his leather pants.

BL_Donth

I can't remember what happened last night. I just woke up.

hardcore BL page party

Wait, I was talking to Twilight Crow and some dude who was pretending to be me.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Mabbit

at first i couldnt believe it! i emailed corbie and ant hoping they would say it wasnt so!!!
Then i got angry. i threw darts at the logo of NL and punched through my computer screen
and then i started bargaining. i thought that if i flamed the IGN forums, then maybe the gods of the internet would be pleased and put NL back up
but of course i realized that my efforts were futile and i got very depressed. i went into fetal position and cried myself to sleep
finally i gained acceptance. i finally accepted that NL SUX AND IGN IS BETTER just kidding :3

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

StuffyStuff

theblackdragon wrote:

so where should that fat check for $0 be mailed to, StuffyStuff? just so we know which house to TP... >:3

Touche tbd!

StuffyStuff

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.