General Discussion Forum

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Showing 321 to 340 of 630

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

321. Posted:

And the Poll is closed. You can still vote in it, I won't remove it but it's Monday and it's noon in the UK like I said so no further votes will be officially counted for the final result.

Vote Percentage
Prosody: 30%
Lz: 14%
Corbie: 27%
Chicken Brutus: 9%
Orlick: 7%
PhoenixFarron: 13%
.

Electoral Vote
Prosody: Wisconsin
Lz: New York, North Carolina
Corbie: California, Utah, Massachussetts, Missouri, West Virginia
Chicken Brutus: Kentucky,
Orlick: Kansas and Michigan
PhoenixFarron: None
Tied States: Florida (Prosody and Chicken Brutus), Texas (Corbie and Prosody), Indiana (Corbie and PhoenixFarron), Minnesota (Orlick, Prosody and PhoenixFarron)
.

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

edhe

322. Posted:

Terra wrote:

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

If you're treating it like a US election, Prosody isn't eligible anyway, being born outside the US.

But because he's part of the poll, it should be assumed the votes cast outside the US would not be void.

But we're voting for a goddess here - not a president. I believe Prosody is the supreme goddess of the world, and if anyone dissagrees, i'll just stick my fingers in my ears.

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Terra

323. Posted:

I wasn't going for it like a US election but when I noticed that the poll was posting who was getting the most votes in each state, I thought I'd post them anyway. As I said above, I'm going with Prosody being the elected Goddess of the World due to getting the most votes and not the most states, so I'm treating it like a poll or worldwide election.

Now then, I really should start praying like hell :P

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage
Avatar

edhe

324. Posted:

Terra wrote:

I wasn't going for it like a US election but when I noticed that the poll was posting who was getting the most votes in each state, I thought I'd post them anyway. As I said above, I'm going with Prosody being the elected Goddess of the World due to getting the most votes and not the most states, so I'm treating it like a poll or worldwide election.

Now then, I really should start praying like hell :P

No need to cheapen her glory with a regional or domestic god/goddess then.

All glory to prosody!

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

325. Posted:

Terra wrote:

And the Poll is closed. You can still vote in it, I won't remove it but it's Monday and it's noon in the UK like I said so no further votes will be officially counted for the final result.

Vote Percentage
Prosody: 30%
Lz: 14%
Corbie: 27%
Chicken Brutus: 9%
Orlick: 7%
PhoenixFarron: 13%
.

Electoral Vote
Prosody: Wisconsin, Australia
Lz: New York, North Carolina
Corbie: California, Utah, Massachussetts, Missouri, West Virginia
Chicken Brutus: Kentucky,
Orlick: Kansas and Michigan
PhoenixFarron: None
Tied States: Florida (Prosody and Chicken Brutus), Texas (Corbie and Prosody), Indiana (Corbie and PhoenixFarron), Minnesota (Orlick, Prosody and PhoenixFarron)
.

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenzo

326. Posted:

Isn't ANYBODY going to vote Dalek?

Nintenzo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

327. Posted:

edhe wrote:

Terra wrote:

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

If you're treating it like a US election, Prosody isn't eligible anyway, being born outside the US.

But because he's part of the poll, it should be assumed the votes cast outside the US would not be void.

But we're voting for a goddess here - not a president. I believe Prosody is the supreme goddess of the world, and if anyone dissagrees, i'll just stick my fingers in my ears.

Also if we are treating this like a US election, lz should not have been even eligible to be in this. Same with CB. We don't want KFC killing a nominee that could be the goddess.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

328. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

You don't have the same GaGa charm I do.

Can't beat my, can't beat my, no you can't beat my GaGa face
I have got my GaGa shoes on

gagagagagaface gagagagaface, nananana, gagagagagagaface gagagagaface, nananana

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

329. Posted:

oh come on, feenie, we just weaned Avi away from Gaga, and now you're just teasing him D:
if he relapses, i blame you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Flandy

330. Posted:

So what's gonna happen to this thread now? :P

Been inactive forever. Not going to change the uber old sig
"bless you, corbie, for your unparalleled benevolence and truly generous nature!" -TBD Dec 31 2009

lz and Des the true love Story.| This Will be thread of the year.
My Backloggery | ChatRoom

AuthorMessage
Avatar

edhe

331. Posted:

Nintenzo wrote:

Isn't ANYBODY going to vote Dalek?

Daleks as the supreme goddess of the world?

That's a bit far-fetched...

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

332. Posted:

Well it looks like it's all over but the crying. Now if you'll excuse me, I have quite a few users to ban. :)

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
Avatar

sykotek

333. Posted:

I don't think we every worked it out. What is the prize? How long is the term of Lady Prosody's reign?

@Flandy: Hopefully it can just become a thread where we post badly doctored pics of the admins doing weird things? ...maybe until the next time we vote for a supreme goddess of the world?

sykotek needs more wallpapers with PhoenixFarron's face as a censor for naughty bits like this one.
Untitled

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KanrakusPizza

334. Posted:

@Sykotek:

WHAT THE-

......woah.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go hang myself.

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

malpon

335. Posted:

Go Go NL Rangers!

Untitled

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

336. Posted:

malnin wrote:

Go Go NL Rangers!

Untitled

Oh my god!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

337. Posted:

Who the heck voted for me? And where's Mississippi's electoral vote?

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

338. Posted:

@mal: oh man hahahahaha

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

Corbs

339. Posted:

Des looks like some government experiment that went all wrong in that NL Rangers pic. LOL.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

340. Posted:

at least i'm the black ranger, he was cool. the blue ranger was a total nerd >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.