Forums

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Posts 301 to 320 of 630

Noire

ProtoZone wrote:

15 pages of nonsense is too much for one's mind to comprehend.

I dunno. My mind comprehended it fairly well.

STILL VOTE FOR PROSODY OR SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN TO YOU

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Macaronius

PhoenixFarron wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

15 pages of nonsense is too much for one's mind to comprehend.

I dunno. My mind comprehended it fairly well.

STILL VOTE FOR PROSODY OR SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN TO YOU

YOU MAY DIE UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
On another note, after all, you do present yourself similar to that of the way a twinkie would, so someone could expect you to understand this thread.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Noire

ProtoZone wrote:

On another note, after all, you do present yourself similar to that of the way a twinkie would, so someone could expect you to understand this thread.

You had better mean aurically, because no matter how many times you say it, I don't look like a Twinkie.

there was something here before, but now it is gone, poof, just like magic

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

hahaha omg, i totally just realized you'd changed your avatar, feenie. now mal's image makes more sense :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Macaronius

PhoenixFarron wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

On another note, after all, you do present yourself similar to that of the way a twinkie would, so someone could expect you to understand this thread.

You had better mean aurically, because no matter how many times you say it, I don't look like a Twinkie.

there was something here before, but now it is gone, poof, just like magic

You present yourself similarly to the way a twinkie would, meaning your self-image and/or aura is a twinkie.
You look nothing like a yellow pastry filled with sugared lard :3

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Macaronius

The unfortunate death of this thread is imminent!

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Reala

The thread will never stay dead, the true goddess Feenie is afterall a sexy Phoenix/catlady/goddess and therefore immortal, that's a true goddess for you, not like those false goddesses like Corbie and Prosody

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Macaronius

Reala wrote:

The thread will never stay dead, the true goddess Feenie is afterall a sexy Phoenix/catlady/goddess and therefore immortal, that's a true goddess for you, not like those false goddesses like Corbie and Prosody

Well, she is Phoebe, which means "beautiful goddess".

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Terra

y2josh wrote:

Terra wrote:

Chicken Brutus: Kentucky (lol)

I'll lol you.

I'm scared

Terra

Macaronius

I feel like this thread has gone from a bustling metropolis to a sketchy rural area.
The population has decreased to about 5 and the popularity has plummeted.
Soon, it will find it's way to the most solitary place on the site, the last few pages of the general discussion forum.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Raylax

ProtoZone wrote:

I feel like this thread has gone from a bustling metropolis to a sketchy rural area.
The population has decreased to about 5 and the popularity has plummeted.
Soon, it will find it's way to the most solitary place on the site, the last few pages of the general discussion forum.

BURN THE HERETIC!
How dare you cast doubt on the word of our one true leader? These pages are eternal and cast in stone.
Her greatness Prosody shall not be pleased by your words and will deliver punishment unless you repent.

Raylax

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Macaronius

Raylax wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

I feel like this thread has gone from a bustling metropolis to a sketchy rural area.
The population has decreased to about 5 and the popularity has plummeted.
Soon, it will find it's way to the most solitary place on the site, the last few pages of the general discussion forum.

BURN THE HERETIC!
How dare you cast doubt on the word of our one true leader? These pages are eternal and cast in stone.
Her greatness Prosody shall not be pleased by your words and will deliver punishment unless you repent.

THE END IS NEAR!
Those who have demur the once foretold apocolypse, REPENT!

Edited on by Macaronius

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

pikku

i sure hope nobody notices I voted for feenie......

pikku

Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

theblackdragon

cheetahman91 wrote:

Chicken Brutus gets my vote. If a bird is going to win North Carolina, then it's going to be the right bird.

heretic!
lol, yeah, i was the other two NC votes. i should really find more places to vote from >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

theblackdragon wrote:

hahaha omg, i totally just realized you'd changed your avatar, feenie. now mal's image makes more sense :3

There is no love here.
moves in on feenie
You don't have the same GaGa charm I do.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Machu

man, I been missing some good stuffs. I look proper tomorrow when I can see.

I voted for Prosody, cos until we haz a pastie and a pint n go grr n stuff, he'll will always be my pigtail fantasyyyy. <3

and how the fudge does the lz get ahead of smexy feenie? D: tis wrong!!!!

Rawr!

theblackdragon

Uncle 'Chuuuuuuu~
we miss you in chat, you should drop in and say 'hi'

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.