Forums

Topic: Vote PROSODY Supreme Goddess of the World

Posts 281 to 300 of 568

Macaronius

PhoenixFarron wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

15 pages of nonsense is too much for one's mind to comprehend.

I dunno. My mind comprehended it fairly well.

STILL VOTE FOR PROSODY OR SOMETHING MAY HAPPEN TO YOU

YOU MAY DIE UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES
On another note, after all, you do present yourself similar to that of the way a twinkie would, so someone could expect you to understand this thread.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

Noire

ProtoZone wrote:

On another note, after all, you do present yourself similar to that of the way a twinkie would, so someone could expect you to understand this thread.

You had better mean aurically, because no matter how many times you say it, I don't look like a Twinkie.

there was something here before, but now it is gone, poof, just like magic

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

hahaha omg, i totally just realized you'd changed your avatar, feenie. now mal's image makes more sense :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Macaronius

PhoenixFarron wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

You had better mean aurically, because no matter how many times you say it, I don't look like a Twinkie.

there was something here before, but now it is gone, poof, just like magic

You present yourself similarly to the way a twinkie would, meaning your self-image and/or aura is a twinkie.
You look nothing like a yellow pastry filled with sugared lard :3

Macaronius

The unfortunate death of this thread is imminent!

Reala

The thread will never stay dead, the true goddess Feenie is afterall a sexy Phoenix/catlady/goddess and therefore immortal, that's a true goddess for you, not like those false goddesses like Corbie and Prosody

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Macaronius

Reala wrote:

The thread will never stay dead, the true goddess Feenie is afterall a sexy Phoenix/catlady/goddess and therefore immortal, that's a true goddess for you, not like those false goddesses like Corbie and Prosody

Well, she is Phoebe, which means "beautiful goddess".

Macaronius

I feel like this thread has gone from a bustling metropolis to a sketchy rural area.
The population has decreased to about 5 and the popularity has plummeted.
Soon, it will find it's way to the most solitary place on the site, the last few pages of the general discussion forum.

Raylax

ProtoZone wrote:

I feel like this thread has gone from a bustling metropolis to a sketchy rural area.
Soon, it will find it's way to the most solitary place on the site, the last few pages of the general discussion forum.

BURN THE HERETIC!
How dare you cast doubt on the word of our one true leader? These pages are eternal and cast in stone.
Her greatness Prosody shall not be pleased by your words and will deliver punishment unless you repent.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Macaronius

Raylax wrote:

ProtoZone wrote:

BURN THE HERETIC!
How dare you cast doubt on the word of our one true leader? These pages are eternal and cast in stone.
Her greatness Prosody shall not be pleased by your words and will deliver punishment unless you repent.

THE END IS NEAR!
Those who have demur the once foretold apocolypse, REPENT!

Edited on by Macaronius

cheetahman91

Chicken Brutus gets my vote. If a bird is going to win North Carolina, then it's going to be the right bird.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

pikku

i sure hope nobody notices I voted for feenie......

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

theblackdragon

cheetahman91 wrote:

Chicken Brutus gets my vote. If a bird is going to win North Carolina, then it's going to be the right bird.

heretic!
lol, yeah, i was the other two NC votes. i should really find more places to vote from >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

theblackdragon wrote:

hahaha omg, i totally just realized you'd changed your avatar, feenie. now mal's image makes more sense :3

There is no love here.
moves in on feenie
You don't have the same GaGa charm I do.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Machu

man, I been missing some good stuffs. I look proper tomorrow when I can see.

I voted for Prosody, cos until we haz a pastie and a pint n go grr n stuff, he'll will always be my pigtail fantasyyyy. <3

and how the fudge does the lz get ahead of smexy feenie? D: tis wrong!!!!

Rawr!

edhe

Terra wrote:

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

If you're treating it like a US election, Prosody isn't eligible anyway, being born outside the US.

But because he's part of the poll, it should be assumed the votes cast outside the US would not be void.

But we're voting for a goddess here - not a president. I believe Prosody is the supreme goddess of the world, and if anyone dissagrees, i'll just stick my fingers in my ears.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

Terra wrote:

I wasn't going for it like a US election but when I noticed that the poll was posting who was getting the most votes in each state, I thought I'd post them anyway. As I said above, I'm going with Prosody being the elected Goddess of the World due to getting the most votes and not the most states, so I'm treating it like a poll or worldwide election.

Now then, I really should start praying like hell

No need to cheapen her glory with a regional or domestic god/goddess then.

All glory to prosody!

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Aviator

Terra wrote:

And the Poll is closed. You can still vote in it, I won't remove it but it's Monday and it's noon in the UK like I said so no further votes will be officially counted for the final result.

Vote Percentage
Prosody: 30%
Lz: 14%
Corbie: 27%
Chicken Brutus: 9%
Orlick: 7%
PhoenixFarron: 13%

Electoral Vote
Prosody: Wisconsin, Australia
Lz: New York, North Carolina
Corbie: California, Utah, Massachussetts, Missouri, West Virginia
Chicken Brutus: Kentucky,
Orlick: Kansas and Michigan
PhoenixFarron: None
Tied States: Florida (Prosody and Chicken Brutus), Texas (Corbie and Prosody), Indiana (Corbie and PhoenixFarron), Minnesota (Orlick, Prosody and PhoenixFarron)

A total of 56 votes were cast. So, Prosody is the winner by vote percentage but if you want to get political, Corbie won the Electoral Vote within the US States due to a large percentage of votes coming from outside the US for Prosody. I'm going with Prosody being the winner but make what you will out of this.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.