Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 401 to 420 of 12,088

ZurrrrBlattTron

•Mario 3D Land/World SUCKED it's the Final Fantasy 13 of the Mario series it doesn't deserve to be carried under "3D Mario series" but its own series of Linear,Boring, and uninspired gameplay it's a SHAME we got these pathetic games after Galaxy 1&2 it's a shame I can only recall one level out of BOTH those games and that's Champions Road which had to spam the Galaxy reference's to be somewhat noticeable

• Smash Bros Brawl > Melee
  • Project M is horrible
    ��Mewtwo should stay out of SSB at this point
    ��I'm perfectly fine with Mario Kart 8's Roster and Battle mode, it's not like I play Battle mode anyway I could care less if they had removed it and the new Rainbow Road is actually pretty and the best one so far (I've seen rainbow road get so much hate)

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Tobiaku

I finf Kirby games extremely boring. The only ive been close to enjoy was super star ultra
And Urban Champion is more fun.

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

unrandomsam

Mario Kart ranges from mediocre to rubbish. (Always something better across the generations).

Nintendo cannot make 2D Mario Levels that are any good any more. (The levels on the DS one are the best).

Brawl is utter garbage. (Dunno about Project M cannot imagine it could make it any worse).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Action51
  • Metal Gear in all it's incarnations now, and dating back to the NES days...has never been very good, and at times downright awful
  • Kirby games lack any challenge and the design aesthetic is very bland
  • I never liked any of the Yoshi's Island games, even the original sacred SNES version
  • Final Fantasy 8 was boring
  • The original Tomb Raider game was actually a really good game, but suffered mostly from technology limitations and being overly ambitious. Very few games manage to capture that feeling of being out in the wilderness on an adventure the way that game did...even with it's low polygons and PS1 era clipping problems.

Action51

Kaze_Memaryu
  • Symphony of the Night is, after CVII and Adventures, the worst entry to the entire Castlevania series.
  • F-Zero wasn't good until F-Zero X.
  • Remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire would be a terrible choice.
  • The PS4 controller barely feels different from the previous generations.
  • God of War ruined the Hack 'n Slash genre.
  • Lunar Knights is better than Boktai.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

GuSolarFlare

Kirby isn't too easy to be enjoyed.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Well that goes without saying.

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

They're games from completely different genres with their own strengths and problems. I'd say they're both equally good games, your genre preferences just happen to put one above another.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Gamecubed

-I think more games should be set in the 40's, 50's and 60's eras as I think those would be cool to explore in a game world. There's so much untapped potential. I don't understand why more devs aren't looking into this.
-Kirby is one of those games you play when you want to relax and not have to tense yourself up or stress out. You can comfortably move through a level with ease.
-I don't like how some people have been conditioned into thinking it's okay if a game you spent $60 on is buggy. What happened to standards?
-I don't understand why people were/are so hyped about Watch Dogs. It looks like GTA with hacking.
-I can't seem to get excited for the new Smash Bros.
-I think the Wii had some of the best games from the seventh generation

Gamecubed

GuSolarFlare

Gamecubed wrote:

-I don't understand why people were/are so hyped about Watch Dogs. It looks like GTA with hacking.

you answered that by yourself, the hacking!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Giygas_95

Action51 wrote:

• Metal Gear in all it's incarnations now, and dating back to the NES days...has never been very good, and at times downright awful

I've only tried MGS 3D, but I agree. Man did that game stink. I can't force myself to play anymore (I got past where you defeat the Pain, but couldn't take anymore). Most of my problems with it have nothing to do with the hardware limitations, but the game itself (story, characters, cutscenes, stealth that doesn't feel challenging or fun). What may be the 3DS's fault is that the controls, framerate, and menus are horrible.

Edited on by Giygas_95

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

GuSolarFlare

I don't think the appeal of Pokémon is actually catching them all, since gen 3.

my Backloggery

ZurrrrBlattTron

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Didn't they drop that since gen 3?

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

siconlol wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Didn't they drop that since gen 3?

well that explains it all.

my Backloggery

Falchion

Zelda 2 is much more enjoyable the the original.
Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game.

Falchion

OmegaMetroid93

The phrase "repetitive gameplay" bothers me. Tell me one game over 10 hours long that does not have repetitive gameplay.

OmegaMetroid93

LzWinky

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

The phrase "repetitive gameplay" bothers me. Tell me one game over 10 hours long that does not have repetitive gameplay.

Neko_Chan wrote:

Super Mario 3D World is basically SM3DL slapped on a disc with cat suits, Peach, and same repetitive gameplay. No wonder it didn't save the Wii U.

Relevant. Name a game that doesn't have "repetitive" gameplay

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Action51

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

• Symphony of the Night is, after CVII and Adventures, the worst entry to the entire Castlevania series.
  • F-Zero wasn't good until F-Zero X.
  • Remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire would be a terrible choice.
  • The PS4 controller barely feels different from the previous generations.

Good list!

1) Totally disagree, it's the first of many great open-ended combat-platformer style games. Aria of Sorrow being my favorite.
We'll have to agree to disagree!
2) Agreed - in fact racing games in general are one of the few genres that improved completely with the advent of 3D polygons
3) Agreed - I don't understand why people want any Pokemon remakes - the games are all so similar, so new is better? I don't get it.
4) Agreed! - EVERY Playstation controller barely feels different from the previous generations.
5) Disagree - I kinda like God of War, but there have been too many copycats after it's success.
6) Never played those games

Action51

LzWinky

I can see some purpose in Pokemon remakes. Each generation introduces so many things that would be great to use in previous generations. Best example is Heartgold and Soulsilver. The originals feel horribly outdated, but the remakes fix so many mistakes and updates with a lot of new content to actually call them worthy games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic