Forums

Topic: Thread of totally awesome Netflix Instant recommendations

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,051

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Was that pre Rod Serling? I've never heard an old episode narrated by anyone other than him.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Joetherocker

That was the first episode, and I think it had a different narrator than all of the other ones.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Splat

http://blog.netflix.com/

Miramax and Netflix make a deal.

"We’re very pleased that beginning next month, an incredible range of Miramax films will be available for our U.S. members to watch instantly. Among the many award-winning, fan favorite and commercially successful movies are: "Bad Santa," "Chasing Amy," "Cinema Paradiso," "Clerks," "Cold Mountain," "The English Patient," "From Dusk Till Dawn," "Good Will Hunting," "Kill Bill Volumes" I and II, "Muriel’s Wedding," "The Piano," "Pulp Fiction," "Reindeer Games," "Shakespeare in Love," and many of the "Halloween," "Scary Movie," "Scream" and "Spy Kids" movies."

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Popyman

^ Nice!!

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Lan

Link79 wrote:

I just finished watching Kick-ass and it uh Kicked ass!
Highly recommended! Great Movie!

i just watched Kick-ass on your recommendation and it was awesome!! hit-girl is the coolest! and normally i hate nicholas cage but he was great in this!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Ignatius

Dollhouse is awesome, I just finished watching it last week. Programmable humans, woah! This week I'm watching Jericho, I'm 12 episodes deep and it keeps getting better. I highly recommend both shows.

9, 10, bread before it's baked

Xkhaoz

@Panda that was my absolute favorite movie when I was a kid lol. We should have a childhood favorites night sometime

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

@Panda yeah, I remember watching it on CN a little bit ago. We should marathon them lol
Me just saw that Pulp fiction was on that list. He's been wanting to see that for some odd reason

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

irken004

I absolute DESPISE the Spy Kids movies. But I loved Pulp Fiction.

I'll be watching Kick-Ass next.

Link79

@ GuardianAcorn
Glad you liked it. Hit Girl was definitely the coolest part of Kick ass! That's one deadly little lady. She's pretty mean with that whip cord thingy. I loved the over the top action and overall Kick assery in this film!

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Splat

Kick-Ass is a great movie and Chloe Grace Moretz who played Hit Girl is great in every movie she is in I think she is going to be a big star.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Popyman

For everyone who loved Kick-Ass, totally check out the comic. It's different enough from the movie to warrant reading yet similar enough to where you'll most likely love it. Also you'll be glad to hear that a Hit-Girl spin off series has been announced to be in the works.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

grenworthshero

Pandalicious wrote:

Lol better buy a strong pair of nostalgia glasses for those, though. Especially Spy Kids 3D. There's like this ultimate hero guy then he drops a door on himself and dies or something, lol. Gotta love that one.

lol, I used to love Spy Kids when it first came out. The second one was decent and the third was just horrible, though.

Kick-Ass is a good movie. I didn't think it was amazing, as some people did, but I also wasn't disgusted as others were. I mean, really? "oh, noes, a little girl is using adult language and killing people!" It's a freaking movie.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

longtimegamer

Watched the Iron man Extremis "motion comic" on there and liked it.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

y2josh

The Dick Van Dyke show.

y2josh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic