Forums

Topic: The "What are you doing right now?" thread.

Posts 421 to 440 of 596

FOREST_RANGER

Just a few hours ago, I decided to be stupid and wonder around in some buildings next to the medical center hospital. And I just happened to find myself in a research building for only authorized personnel (since there was a way around their generally locked entrance doors). I was in a corridor that housed laboratories, one of which seemed to store microbes that can cause serious illnesses. Kinda intense, though I'm generally cautious D:

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Arianabtd

Trying to recoup from three days with My youth group.
It was fun but i'm extremely tired

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

ConfusedOwl

Listening to music and putting off sleeping for as long as possible.

ConfusedOwl

FOREST_RANGER

Well, here are some pics I managed to capture:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

So, for the folks who don't know squat about laboratory safety: if you happen to see a bio-hazard sign and a description saying something similar to Biosafety Level 3, you best be leaving the area quickly and not be irrational like me ...

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

ogo79

eating jambalaya, a manly food

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Electricmastro

ogo79 wrote:

Jambalaya sounds like a song. ~- ^.^ -~

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Arianabtd

Electricmastro wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Jabulani Is a song we sing at camp x3.

I'm messing with my new phone ...Shh I'm not supposed to be using it right now.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

ogo79

Konata wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Jumbalani Is a song we sing at camp x3.

I'm messing with my new phone ...Shh I'm not supposed to be using it right now.

i can sing while i eat

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

Staying up late while I have to go to work early in the morning.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

Watching Everton vs. Manchester City. It's 1-0 right now.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Electricmastro

So... I edit and render and 30 minute video and attempt to upload it to Youtube only to just NOW find out I can't upload over 15 minutes because of a strike they had no problem with at first, but now I have a strike. So I go back and chop the video in half, the first half uploads fine, but the second half registers as 25 minutes when uploaded even though it I obviously chopped it in half 15 by 15. *CLAP CLAP CLAP

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SCRAPPER392

I'm wondering whether or not to get trashed tommorow, and where to go to eat for my b-day. I turn 21 tommorow, on St. Patricks day. Not only will there be a huge party downtown for an unnecessary holiday, but I get free drinks since I'm turning 21.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Retomplay

Making video Game music

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

Shy_Kai

Contemplating whether to get out of bed and make myself some tea and something to eat… Decisions, Decisions -sigh- ~_~;

Edited on by Shy_Kai

Shy_Kai

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4966-4489

ogo79

eating garlic and working out

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.