Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 853

Undead_terror

Birthday_Boy wrote:

Thanks. In the festivities of the event I changed my name.
I hope I can talk to TBD tomorrow to fix this

birthday boy with his magical birthday suit that scares away evil!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

3dcaleb

i didnt know there was a birthday thread, happy birthday @Birthday_Boy !!!
my birthday is on the 4th! and for my birthday i want @Undead_terror to keep the "random game" thread going and post a new game! maybe a star trek one?? hehehe. kinda kidding, but not really, i liked that thread alot.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

NintendoFan64

Happy birthday @Birthday_Boy! To celebrate, here is a picture of a fancy octopus.
Untitled
It just sort of seemed appropriate, given your profile picture.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

3dcaleb

oh nice!!! i got my birthday present 2 days early! thank you @Undead_terror , its just what i wanted. hehehe

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Undead_terror

3dcaleb wrote:

oh nice!!! i got my birthday present 2 days early! thank you @Undead_terror , its just what i wanted. hehehe

Become a loyal minion to me for more games! what do you say? Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

3dcaleb

Undead_terror wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

Become a loyal minion to me for more games! what do you say? Untitled

yes master, your wish is my command.

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_Terror Close, I had bacon cookies, with maple syrup on them!

Untitled

And since it's my birthday, that means I have to wear this suit, cause I went to some pizza place, and they put it on me, and I was still revved up that I ate more pizza!

Also, since it was a 21st birthday, that means I had my first adult apple juice, which was a rolling rock, cause that's the adult apple juice of choice of the AVGN!!!!!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Socar

Today's my birthday. Gonna treat my friends for lunch. Hopefully, I get to have Pizza.

I'm now 23 years old. ya for me. Now my life will get worse from here on with a career to worry about with little to no breathing space.

For my Birthday wish, I wanted to get the Wii U but no I thought of getting the new 3DS instead. So I guess I'll have to wait unlike everyone here to get the Wii U.

Edited on by Socar

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

It's my birthday today guys!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Blast

Today is my birthday... Just turned 21...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic