Forums

Topic: The Universal Birthday Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 853

Undead_terror

Birthday_Boy wrote:

Thanks. In the festivities of the event I changed my name.
I hope I can talk to TBD tomorrow to fix this

birthday boy with his magical birthday suit that scares away evil!

3dcaleb

i didnt know there was a birthday thread, happy birthday @Birthday_Boy !!!
my birthday is on the 4th! and for my birthday i want @Undead_terror to keep the "random game" thread going and post a new game! maybe a star trek one?? hehehe. kinda kidding, but not really, i liked that thread alot.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

NintendoFan64

Happy birthday @Birthday_Boy! To celebrate, here is a picture of a fancy octopus.
Untitled
It just sort of seemed appropriate, given your profile picture.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

3dcaleb

oh nice!!! i got my birthday present 2 days early! thank you @Undead_terror , its just what i wanted. hehehe

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3dcaleb

Undead_terror wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

oh nice!!! i got my birthday present 2 days early! thank you @Undead_terror , its just what i wanted. hehehe

Become a loyal minion to me for more games! what do you say? Untitled

yes master, your wish is my command.

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_Terror Close, I had bacon cookies, with maple syrup on them!

Untitled

And since it's my birthday, that means I have to wear this suit, cause I went to some pizza place, and they put it on me, and I was still revved up that I ate more pizza!

Also, since it was a 21st birthday, that means I had my first adult apple juice, which was a rolling rock, cause that's the adult apple juice of choice of the AVGN!!!!!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

S...

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Socar

Today's my birthday. Gonna treat my friends for lunch. Hopefully, I get to have Pizza.

I'm now 23 years old. ya for me. Now my life will get worse from here on with a career to worry about with little to no breathing space.

For my Birthday wish, I wanted to get the Wii U but no I thought of getting the new 3DS instead. So I guess I'll have to wait unlike everyone here to get the Wii U.

Edited on by Socar

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

It's my birthday today guys!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Blast

Today is my birthday... Just turned 21...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic