Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 551 to 570 of 1,228

Namco

i'll be the final boss if that's not to greedy

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

theblackdragon

Whirlpool wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I thought @Onikato was also making another sequel...?

I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

It would have been cool if ToM 2 and Madness Man were both released, it could start a branching timeline of Madness.

exactly! and then we could've argued about where on the timeline which game fell, it would've been great D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This one is actually the prequel of the prequel of the game that hasnt been made yet right? TOM 1 1/2 right? The invasion of the Otakus?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SheldonRandoms

Well, I tried to download the game, and on media fire, it said permission denied, well then, I guess I can't download the game then, also on the rpg game maker website, it also won't download, I don't understand why, someone, please help!

Also, is all of this free? (Yeah, I really have no clue how to download things like this)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well, I tried to download the game, and on media fire, it said permission denied, well then, I guess I can't download the game then, also on the rpg game maker website, it also won't download, I don't understand why, someone, please help!

Also, is all of this free? (Yeah, I really have no clue how to download things like this)

Yes it is free and I noitced theres a problem with the media fire link at this time, I'll have it fixed soon.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Yes it is free and I noitced theres a problem with the media fire link at this time, I'll have it fixed by tonight most likely.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

@Sheldon Here first scroll down click "I agree to download" http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package this has directions at the bottom of the page so do follow them,
then download this http://www.mediafire.com/?fa2e68mvac8m9q6 and extract the files and then you can play you just double click on the "Game" piece :3

@Ideal Sure theres room for you and True~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

TheKingOfTown

Can I be in it?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Happy_Mask

I'm perfectly happy with any role Emmy puts me in. I'm frankly just glad to be any part of it. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BadKitty

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm assuming I'm in it since I was in the original?

Why of course Retro~

As for other Users I will be making a character line-up script for in what the parts will be later, they may seem boring when released but I can't spoil the story of what happens >:3

I can say there will be chapters in the game unlike the other :3
I won't release the chapters names at this time cause it could spoil things u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

LordJumpMad

@IAmNotWill

Onikato wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I thought @Onikato was also making another sequel...?

Ahh ⓂⒶⒹness Man, the sequel that never came to be. I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

rolLTheDice

This is all too good to be true. A knightly accolade from Vay and this? I really must be dead. You do need dead people in the game, right Emmy?

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Lunapplebloom

Aww.... I was so looking forward to getting to fight off those robot masters too. Hope your next project you work on goes well though @Onikato.

And I'll gladly support myself being in the game. Even if I only get to be instantly slaughtered by his madness, I'd be happy.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Macattack

Onikato wrote:

Ahh ⓂⒶⒹness Man, the sequel that never came to be. I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

Not even fanart?
Untitled

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

GuardianKing

Macattack wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Not even fanart?
Untitled

Wait a second...

You were supposed to be playing as madness man in @Onikato's game with BronyMan being a boss. Wouldn't the Game Over screen technically have the roles flipped? Or at the very least, this should be a victory screen.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Emeralds wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm assuming I'm in it since I was in the original?

Why of course Retro~

As for other Users I will be making a character line-up script for in what the parts will be later, they may seem boring when released but I can't spoil the story of what happens >:3

I can say there will be chapters in the game unlike the other :3
I won't release the chapters names at this time cause it could spoil things u_u

Can't add me in the game even if you tried!, the game couldn't hold my epicness which is a real shame, but will you prove me wrong by trying to make this happen? it's all up to you! you must summon up the courage to do it!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.