General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

541. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

so, much more users will be in the game, unless requested not to be, if you request to be I'll make a note to do add you, just don't get greedy and demand yourself a certain way or part in the game, for the story is set,

Now I'm curious what role I have in this game(that is, if i'm in it), because I could fit many roles, like the helpless princess, or the big tall bad guy, who is a bad guy, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad guy.

I should really play the first game first though............wait, other question, will you give credit to the peoples usernames you used, and also what are there roles, are they playable, or NPC's?

I don't know all the Users roles at this time, even if I did I'm not gonna spoil it, yes you should go play the first game it's like an hour long game,
and giving credit to peoples usernames?
Untitled
they should be giving credit and bowing that they got put in the game u_u

@Pikminsi theres plenty of room for you~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

542. Posted:

I don't know if the world can handle a second helping of Madness! I'll request to be in it if there's room open as well.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

543. Posted:

@Emeralds I didn't mean to sound greedy. I was just stating that if I was in the game, my noobieness in these threads would probably make me a tutorial enemy.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Karakato

544. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I thought @Onikato was also making another sequel...?

Ahh ⓂⒶⒹness Man, the sequel that never came to be. I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

545. Posted:

I hope to reprise my ever so deserving role pleze?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

546. Posted:

@Onikato: Dang, i was looking forward to that, too. It really had promise, and I loved the character designs :( I hope your other project comes out well!

Whirlpool wrote:

didn't Kylo get kicked into the water or something in the first game? haha, this could be the most appropriate name-change ever :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

547. Posted:

Whirlpool wrote:

You want me to kick you into water? Untitled
no really I can remake your character later on if you needed :P

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

548. Posted:

Could I be in your game?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

549. Posted:

Onikato wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

It would have been cool if ToM 2 and Madness Man were both released, it could start a branching timeline of Madness.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Squid

550. Posted:

Two madness games?? TWO??? Well, this day really just got a whole lot better.

(and um... I would... kinda want to be in I guess kinda, oh please miss empress emmy :$ )

And speaking of branching off, I wonder what a Madness Kart game would be like... :O

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

551. Posted:

:O This is amaaaaaazing!

can I please be completely useless until level 20?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

552. Posted:

This game was so secret, even I didn't know about it, and it drives me Mad!
But, let this secret seem like an oasis within a desert of Insanity, while I welcome you to my house of madness!
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

553. Posted:

i'll be the final boss if that's not to greedy :)

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

554. Posted:

Epicness.
Untitled

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

555. Posted:

Whirlpool wrote:

Onikato wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

I'm afraid I will have to scrap it and use the assets for a different project, which off course is on hold. I'm sorry that I am not able to commit to this, but I'm sure Emmy will do the better job in making a true sequel that is actually an rpg. In other words, Madness Man is Cancelled. not even a 100,000 men petition over at Facebook can save this.

It would have been cool if ToM 2 and Madness Man were both released, it could start a branching timeline of Madness.

exactly! and then we could've argued about where on the timeline which game fell, it would've been great D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

556. Posted:

This one is actually the prequel of the prequel of the game that hasnt been made yet right? TOM 1 1/2 right? The invasion of the Otakus?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

557. Posted:

Well, I tried to download the game, and on media fire, it said permission denied, well then, I guess I can't download the game then, also on the rpg game maker website, it also won't download, I don't understand why, someone, please help!

Also, is all of this free? (Yeah, I really have no clue how to download things like this)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

558. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well, I tried to download the game, and on media fire, it said permission denied, well then, I guess I can't download the game then, also on the rpg game maker website, it also won't download, I don't understand why, someone, please help!

Also, is all of this free? (Yeah, I really have no clue how to download things like this)

Yes it is free and I noitced theres a problem with the media fire link at this time, I'll have it fixed soon.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

559. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Yes it is free and I noitced theres a problem with the media fire link at this time, I'll have it fixed by tonight most likely.

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

560. Posted:

Would it be possible for the heroes of truth and ideals to join the MADness?

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Sorry, this topic has been locked.