Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,228

Macattack

@Emeralds: lol Thanks for the compliments. ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed it. Oh thanks. xD Although my heart wouldn't be too shattered if you end up changing your mind. Can't wait to find out more about this new game!

@Onikato: No way. So there is still a small glimmer of hope? ^^ Well then, I wish you all the best of luck with Game Maker Lite! I've tried making a simple game before, and even that's hard work. (not to mention confusing) I can only imagine the difficulty of a Mega Man-style game. ^^; Even if this doesn't get a revival, the idea was still pretty sweet. I just really liked the idea of Brony Man in particular and I believed there could be room for a ton of laughs along the way. xD

@MasterOfMadness: Oh golly, I'm mad that you like it. ^^ Those tears are starting to creep me out though. But whatever, do what you wish with it, if anything. xP

@Happy_Mask: Thanks man. You made me happy. =3

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

FriedSquid

You've amazed us all again, @Macattack! Seriously, I really like what I've seen of your art and it's all really inspiring and it encourages me to get better. I can't believe I still haven't checked your dA! I don't know if you've ever considered doing anything professional with your talents, like video game art or something, because you're thousands better than some of the stuff I see nowadays. Okay, off-topic, in short keep up the good work!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

BadKitty

Well I've went back to fully complete a tutorial for the game so you all arent clueless, I've choosen four special users to be apart of it :3
you can try to guess which ones, but will I tell? >:3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

Well I've went back to fully complete a tutorial for the game so you all arent clueless, I've choosen four special users to be apart of it :3

let me guess, I start out as a tutorial person who gives advice to the player, because then, I could be giving myself advice

................and that would be swell!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

I hope I'm somewhere in this game. I'm not going to ask for anything specific though, if you include me. I want to be surprised by whatever role I, hopefully, get.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

TsunamiSensei

Am I the enemy that's brutally attacked for the sake of knowledge?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Kyloctopus

Emeralds wrote:

Link
Shpydar
Kirbs
LZ

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Emmy Are there character portraits for this one too, and if so and if they're already complete, could you share them with us? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BadKitty

@CapnPancakes I fixed the link... yet again go try :3

@Kylo all four wrong~

@Happy Yes there are, and but not all are complete for I been working on the chapters, plus more people keep requesting and I keep thinking
though I might do that soon for I'm sure plenty will complain about they're characters and will want it redone in a certain way -_-

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

ThePirateCaptain

@Emeralds
The link still won't work for some reason
Don't feel you need to go out of your way to fix it though, I'll be alright.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

ThePirateCaptain

Thanks
I'm playing the game right now so I hope I survive the Madness

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SheldonRandoms

Well, I played and finished this game, and now i'm ready for the 2nd game, the number two, Gold and Silver, the sequel, but if i'm put in the game, then should I show you a picture of myself, that way, you know what to make me look like?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well, I played and finished this game, and now i'm ready for the 2nd game, the number two, Gold and Silver, the sequel, but if i'm put in the game, then should I show you a picture of myself, that way, you know what to make me look like?

LOL NO! please no just no D: D: D:
I was randomly making you all, and don't think it matters if it looks like you, for nothing in a game can actually look like you xD
plus it gives a chance to look like something you aren't and what you want to be for a game unless thats yourself either way is fine,
I suppose you can take small requests on how you wish to look :/
with that said I know you'll take it to extremes wanting something big need I remind you this is not a huge money making game there are limits to what can be done, so please no pictures of yourself or other game characters or just plain silly things you know aren't possible, don't be greedy think of the kitty hard at work here, thank mew.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

LOL NO! please no just no D: D: D:
I was randomly making you all, and don't think it matters if it looks like you, for nothing in a game can actually look like you xD
plus it gives a chance to look like something you aren't and what you want to be for a game unless thats yourself either way is fine,
I suppose you can take small requests on how you wish to look :/
with that said I know you'll take it to extremes wanting something big need I remind you this is not a huge money making game there are limits to what can be done, so please no pictures of yourself or other game characters or just plain silly things you know aren't possible, don't be greedy think of the kitty hard at work here, thank mew.

You can make me look however you want, since it's set in a different world, I guess I would look different, wow I sure do ask lot's of questions, but i'll return with more questions.

will there be Gif backgrounds?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Macattack

@CaptainSquid: Hey, thanks a lot for the encouragement! I'm glad I could be of some inspiration to you. ^^ Yeah, I've considered many potential paths, but animation seems to interest me the most. Although video game art is also something I very much respect. I used to love browsing through a video game store, looking at all the stylish cover art for the latest games… nowdays, most new titles are simply plastered with 3D renders instead.[/off_topic] So then, you do some drawing of your own too?

@theblackdragon: lol Thanks! JumpMad's excessively deep character makes him that much harder for me to capture in a still picture. cough I'm glad you've enjoyed them. xD

But anyways, back on topic,
@Emeralds: I think the four users are:

Onikato
CaptainSquid
CapnPancakes
Happy_Mask

Also, for whom it may concern, if I ever did make an appearance in a hit video game, I've always dreamt I would look like Mr. Ronald McDonald. (and 500 pounds overweight but that's not important)

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

LordJumpMad

@SheldonRandoms
Now you wouldn't want us to ruin the surpise if we tell you, just wait and see~ Maybe we will show it at E3

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.