Login or Sign Up
Posts 161 to 180 of 932
1. Metal Slug 52. Pokemon Colosseum
1) Final Fantasy V - Prelude to the Void2) Mega Man 2 - Metal Man
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
1. Final Fantasy V - Prelude to the Void. I love MS, but it´s music is all to similar. Prelude to the Viod is pretteh.
2. Mega Man 2 - Metal Man. That Colosseum song is good, but not enough, I´ll keep my policy GO! 8-Bit. And the MM2 soundtrack is just to awesome.
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
...Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
1.Metal slug 52.Pokemon Colosseum.
Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129
1. Metal slug 5- Final attack2. When I saw a pokemon song up against Metal man's theme, I was sure that I would go for the former but after listening to the Pokemon Colosseum battle theme it was really good so I'm going with pokemon colosseum- normal battle.
1) Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy V 2) Metal Man Theme - Mega Man 2 Outstanding soundtrack overall, amazing what tunes they were able to create in this game on the NES.
Edited on Wed 31st August, 2011 @ 17:57 by Ryno
To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
1. Prelude to the Void2. Metal Man
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy VMetal Man - Mega Man II
Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D
3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal
1.Prelude to the Void-Final Fantasy2.Pokemon Colosseum. I wish they had picked a better song than this(Miror.Bs themes and the admins themes in both games are particulary good) but I'll still vote this up, even if it's apparent its going to lose.
Edited on Thu 1st September, 2011 @ 02:12 by Imperfect
Mega Man 4 and 5 have better soundtracks than MM2. Why does EVERYONE think Mega Man 2 had the best soundtrack in the series? It's just so overplayed.
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594[...
MM5's soundtrack is vastly underrated. MM4's is very weak in my opinion. I also feel the game is pretty weak compared to the other NES games but still better than MM1. Skull Man, Bright Man, and a Cossack stage are the only memorable tracks from MM4 for me.
PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225
Simply put, because it is.
1) Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy V2) Pokemon Colosseum Battle Theme
Why can't you just vote like everybody else, tendoboy? ಠ︵ಠ
Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
1.) Prelude To The Void - Love these types of surreal sounding songs. I don't know why, I've just always liked them.
2.) Metal Man - Battle of two songs that can be described as "eh" for me.
Go Leafs Go!
1) Final Fantasy V2) Pokemon Colosseum
tendoboy1984 wrote:Mega Man 4 and 5 have better soundtracks than MM2. Why does EVERYONE think Mega Man 2 had the best soundtrack in the series? It's just so overplayed.MM5's soundtrack is vastly underrated. MM4's is very weak in my opinion. I also feel the game is pretty weak compared to the other NES games but still better than MM1. Skull Man, Bright Man, and a Cossack stage are the only memorable tracks from MM4 for me.
What about Dust man? His stage has good music.
Edited on Thu 1st September, 2011 @ 20:19 by FonistofCruxis
1. Prelude to the Void - Final Fantasy V2. Pokemon Colosseum - Battle Theme
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
1. End Credits - Ocarina of Time 3D2. Shinsou - BlazBlue Continuum Shift II
What? You're supposed to vote for the currently posted songs. Nominations are over.
Please login or sign up to reply to this topic