Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 2,624

TylerTheCreator

Welcome DDDchu. I can't wait to read your posts.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

MyNameIsNicholas

Hi I'm new. Nice to join the NL community. Hopefully this website will help me keep up with Nintendo news. Although, I'm rather specific with my interests — Pokemon, Smash, and Mario. All I need.

Smashin' and Catchin'
Centrifugal force pulling me off-course
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

RetroChaos

RetroChaos here. I am not technically a newbie - I signed up in 2013, but didn't really use the site as I was not into forums at the time, and as such I do not know anyone here and I would wager no one knows me.
Nevertheless, I love Nintendo, I have been playing a lot of Smash lately as I bought Roy who is awesome. My favourite game is Mother 3 (yes, I like it better than Earthbound), and I am a student.

I think that is a sufficient introduction, right?

RetroChaos

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6785-3864 | Nintendo Network ID: Retro-Chaos

RetroChaos

@Dweeb: Thanks for the welcome, it seems you are one of the nice people.
It seems every forum I want to go on these days are generally not busy, darn. Ah well the site is cool.
Learning is good, I love to learn, too bad a lot of people think otherwise.
And now that I cannot unsee that correlation, thanks. Actually, Rem kinda looks like a really edgy Ghirahim now that I think of it, huh.

RetroChaos

RetroChaos

@Dweeb: That is quite true actually, yeah. And I did not know there was an anime thread, I will check that out. Thanks man.

RetroChaos

Furie

Hi, I'm new here. My favorite Nintendo series is Zelda, but Animal Crossing: New Leaf holds the record for the game I've clocked the most hours on (aside from maybe WoW) at 1300+hours. I recently bought Splatoon and would love to find some people to play with. I'm excited for the upcoming Zelda title, too, and Happy Home Academy. I also play Town of Salem, Cities Skylines, Heroes of the Storm, and occasionally Hearthstone, Smash 4, and Mario Kart WiiU. Nice to meet you all. I hope I fit in around here.

Furie

Nintendo Network ID: Furie_the_Mighty

Avamon

Hello, I'm fairly new around here. I've been lurking around the site for a few months now but I've decided to create an account. I love video games and have been playing them for most of my life. However, Nintendo will always be my favourite. I also like to watch anime and other things sometimes. It's good to be here.

Avamon

Nintendo Network ID: Ooglanche

LaserdiscGal

Avamon wrote:

Hello, I'm fairly new around here. I've been lurking around the site for a few months now but I've decided to create an account. I love video games and have been playing them for most of my life. However, Nintendo will always be my favourite. I also like to watch anime and other things sometimes. It's good to be here.

Make sure you read up on our rules before you get started

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Joeynator3000

Yeah, don't make Darth Vader angry, he'll do that force choke thing to you.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spellbound

Hello all, i'm new to this forums, but have been into gaming my entire life. I most play Street Fighter, Guilty Gear Xrd and Sm4sh, but i also enjoy playing mostly N64 games along with other "Retro" titles. Outside of gaming, i enjoy reading, writing, cosplaying, and crossdressing. Anyways add my NNID if you want to play Sm4sh or MK8 XD

Spellbound

Nintendo Network ID: AZ_MotherBrain

MsJubilee

@Spellbound: Welcome to NL! And by the look of things you already started commenting on the forums! Good have fun.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Inkling

@Spellbound Welcome to NintendoLife!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Gameday

Noobs make the world go around. Remember that & welcome all !

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

dominikus99

Hello guys,
I'm also new here and I'm a 16 years old gamer from Germany. I've played computer games for a long time ago and I've started with Nintendo. Now I'm a big fan but I also play other games on Xbox and Playstation. I've joined this forum with the hope to get to know lots of other gamers. Even when it's an english forum I'll try my best so that I understand you and you understand me.

Greetings from Germany ^O^

Life is demanding, without understanding.

Nintendo Network ID: dominikus1999

Tyranexx

Hello everyone!

While I'm not new to the site (I've been following fairly regularly since 2011), I decided to finally join in on some of the interesting discussions that I see on here. I've been playing Nintendo games as long as I can remember, and got my start on relatives' NES and SNES systems. Most of the franchises that I enjoy are found on Nintendo systems, though I like a few that can be found on other platforms as well. Besides Nintendo systems, I also do some light PC gaming, which has lately been mostly indie efforts (just finished Papers, Please) and revisiting old games that I enjoyed back in the day (such as Rollercoaster Tycoon).

Besides playing video games, my main hobby is reading, with the occasional desire to draw once in a blue moon. Unfortunately, with my job and life in general, it's sometimes very difficult to find time for the things I enjoy.

This seems like a great community, and I'm looking forward to jumping in! ^_^

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Infinite8

Hello Nintendo Life readers. My name is Justin and my username is Infinite8. I've been reading on this site since the announcement of Mario Kart 8 and I like to register as a user.

Infinite8

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8338-8259 | Nintendo Network ID: Infinite8 | Twitter:

NightMoon

Hey Everyone, my name is Mark or NightMoon online. I've been visiting the site for a while and I thought I'll sign up.

NightMoon

Switch Friend Code: SW-1763-0139-7023 | Nintendo Network ID: NightMoonArt

Dee0342

Hello fellow followers of Nintendo Life. My name is Dirk, but I will use my nickname Dee0342 here because my normal name was already in use. I use my normal on Miiverse as well.
The reason I joined the forum is becausse I wanted to share my thoughts on Nintendo games and my content of Mario Maker levels with you guys and gals. I don't solely play Nintendo platforms but recent years Nintendo has become my biggest interest in the videogaming landscape. Aside from gaming, I'm also a frequent watcher of anime and reader of manga. Outside of my free time i'm a student.

Dee0342

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic