Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,624

Alex94

Hi, my name is Alex94 or you can call me Sir Alex94. As you may already guess by my name, you may have an idea who I am and for those that don't let me explain, I've came from the Mario Kart community MKBoards and I was also a popular time trailer, but as of recent I've not been happy how the community has been turning out and as a result I decided not to be on MKBoards as much anymore along time trailing it. Also I've been turning away from Mario Kart 8 as well and I'm trying to get myself into other games rather then just playing Mario Kart 8 24/7. If you want to know more in detail, I'll explain it to you in private and I'll tell you my honest opinions on it. Also I like to play a lot of games, meet new people and get to know other people's interests and just relax and hang out talking about our everyday lives. As of late, I've been very bored recently and I want to break out of this old routine I'm in and do new things and games that I've been playing recently if your wondering, I'm currently playing Splatoon and Wii U Virtual Console at the moment for Nintendo related games, for non-Nintendo related, I basically just play games on Steam and play some of my classic PS1/PS2 titles here and there. So with that I'll be ending off my very long introduction here and if you managed to read this whole post, thank you for your patience for reading this long post and I'll see you guys around. -Sir Alex94

Alex94

Twitter:

Woffless

Ok I'm already annoyed a mod why?why? So I'll repeat what I said before : Hi I'm Woffless and I joined the Nintendo forums after being banned from the amazing SEGA forums for no reason what so ever ( the people on the SEGA forums say the Nintendo forums people suck, I don't i wanna give you guys a chance) I guess that's the result of the 16-bit wars, I like posting random things!

Woffless

Captain_Toad

@Woffless Heh, even after 20 plus years the Sega vs nintendo thing still wages on between people. Tsk Tsk. There are some hatchets that are meant to be buried sometimes. Oh right, welcome to Nintendo Life Woffless! As long as you follow the community rules here you shall be having a fun time here. I, Captain Toad will be your honorary guide!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

martinskrtel37

hi guys i'm a footballer for Liverpool FC i play in defense. i have been posting here for a few months now, usually in the Wii U or 3DS sections. i've been getting stuck into a few people and felt a little bad about it, but there is so much crap pushed around by people that i feel i need to balance it out! lots of doomsayers and young scared Nintendo fans on this forum, but that's okay, i'm here to remind you why Nintendo have been a beast for decades and why you have nothing to fear and plenty to be excited about.

you could say i'm a "fanboy" but I don't like that term because it somewhat implies an undeserved love, a forced defense of something. but there is nothing forced about it, Nintendo have earned the respect of their fans and that is why they are so rabid. they have such a strong, cultured group of fans that have grown up on intelligent, quality, fun, inclusive gaming that they have pulled every ounce of potential out of, as displayed in areas such as professional Smash and speedrunning and summed up at the Nintendo World Championships.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Woffless

@Captain_Toad: yeah it's a true pity SEGA is dead spanks Sony and Microsoft we'd be attacking you still but now SEGA sucks and is the bare bones of the SEGA of old...

Woffless

professorOak

Hello there everyone! I suppose it's me who must be welcomed to the world of Nintendo in this case. In any case, I'm Oak, a longtime Nintendo fan who only now decided to actually join a forum and socialize with my fellow brethren (and...sistren? What even is the term for that. Oh well, being confused about gender-stuff is part of the name, I suppose).

In any case, in real life I work as a paralegal at a law firm near Washington, DC, though I live closer to good ol' Baltimore, land of crabs and beehive hairdos. I'm a huge Zelda fan and am currently going through a bit of a marathon of all the Zelda games, but also love Mario as well, have been playing Splatoon a lot in the last week, and, Non-Nintendo-wise, am a huge fan of Mega Man and the unfortunately-dead Suikoden series.

Anyway, hope I'll be having fun discussing Nintendo with all of you!

Nintendo Network ID: JibbahJabbahwock

jagdTiger

Hello everyone....😺.

jagdTiger

HankLangley

Hi, i'm new here, lel

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

epicmartin7

Hey guys! So, I've been a person who has been watching the site for quite some time for my daily news and thought it was the right time to join!

Hi!

snormaxx

Yo! What's good yall glad to be here been following the twitter account and just found out there's a forum haha. Well aside form that this place looks dope and super fun, can't wait to get involved!

The Fresh Prince of Gaming!
Upcoming Youtuber | Nintendo Fanatic
Youtube: snormaxx

Twitter:

Jimtaro

Hi Folks!

Long time reader, first time poster here. I've been a gamer since the late 70's and over the years have worked as a gaming developer, translator, journalist and events organiser. I'm currently taking a break from the doom and gloom of the PS4 and Xbox and have recently rediscovered the colour and joy of Nintendo again. I've bought a Wii U and 3DS over the past fortnight and am starting to take my first steps into the addictive world of Amiibo collecting!

Gaming Since The 70's!

Blaithnaid

Hey there!
Came here mainly for help on an issue with download codes (check the Help/Problems section if you want to help me, I can't be bothered to link rn), but stayed for the chat. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Blaithnaid

Twitter:

Drowsy

Hey guys, I'm Drowsy.

The name kinda fits my personality, I guess. I've been playing Nintendo games (NES) since I was like, 3 years old and haven't stopped. I play lots of video games. Like, LOTS of video games. I used to work for a website (shall remain nameless) as a game reviewer and writer for about a year or so. I'm now looking into doing more stuff for gaming eventually, but at the moment I upload LP's to my channel and get a shocking 5 views per video (and they're probably from me). So that's fun.

I enjoy games on all consoles except for Xbox one (which I'm sure I will be getting one eventually). The Wii U is my favourite current gen console so far and I always remain optimistic for Nintendo's future in the industry.

So yeah, greetings, and let's hope I don't step on anyone's toe on here.

Edited on by Drowsy

AKatherine

Hi, I'm new here but a long-time Nintendo fan. Can't wait to get involved!

AKatherine

Blue_Blur

Hello everyone! I've been a huge Nintendo fan all my life, and I'm glad I decided to make an account!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

DDDchu

DDDchu here, and a long time Nintendo fan. So yeah, I decided to join a more general Nintendo forum, because the ones I am part of already are mostly game series specific.

DDDchu

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2457-6801 | Nintendo Network ID: DDDchu96

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic