Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 2,622

Mikeruba

Hi! I bought my Wii U just 2 days ago along with Super Mario Maker and Splatoon and I'm loving it! Nintendolife seems neat so I decided to join. Feel free to add me!

Edited on by Mikeruba

Mikeruba

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2699-6669 | Nintendo Network ID: DynamiteShikoku | Twitter:

Mister_Wu

Sorry for being late! I am a longtime player of Nintendo games since the NES and SNES era (at the time my friends owned the consoles and I played with them). The first Nintendo console owned was actually a N64, then the GBA and Gamecube came. Now, since I luckily received a Wii U at a giveaway a few years ago, my interest in Nintendo games is still strong! This is why I found this great site!

Mister_Wu

JButterfly

Hey guys! My name is Jacqueline, and I'm from The Netherlands. I stumbled upon this website in search of a solution to an issue I had with my brand new Wii U. I've never been much of a gamer except for The Sims series, until my boyfriend introduced me to the Magical World of Nintendo. Now I'm kinda hooked.
I like Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, and Super Smash Bros 4. I'm also planning on buying Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer. As for my Wii U, I'm going to try out Splatoon.
Other things I like include writing, literature, Disney, cats, films, chocolate, butterflies, hard rock, and punk fashion.

JButterfly

Spin

Hello everyone! Please to meet you. I'm Spin.

I'm a programmer (primarily C#) and I play with game ideas in my spare time. Hope to see ya'll around the bush.

Spin

Nintendo Network ID: Spindash712 | Twitter:

Hello all.

I was a regular of the Official Nintendo Magazine forums and its successor SONM, but it's stagnated a bit so I thought I'd give other places a try, starting with this one.

Hoping I end up liking this place enough that I stick around.

Edited on by Kriken

Kriken

Twitter:

nothingtodocrew

Hey guys, i've been obsessed with Nintendo since the first time i got an NES in 1990. Now that i am a "grownup" i don't really have the time to play any of the newer games (other than super smash bros), but i still enjoy playing and collecting the oldschool games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbuUZCkEuJk

arcanine-is-here

greetings eve one i bin kinda ghost on here using this place to keep up with all things Nintendo for the past 2 maybe 3 years but wasn't shore if i whated to join or not as most gaming communities are notto friendly to people like me who have dissabitlys like my slef

arcanine-is-here

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0483-4104 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicandtails91

CR-Living4God

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I am hoping to make friends in my area so I can play Nintendo games with people.

Looking for friends in my area to play Nintendo games with XD

AutisAwsome

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and to forums in general really. I hope to have a look here from time to time and maybe help some people or get a tip or friend or two. :3 I am a Youtube Let's Player and I love Nintendo games so expect all sorts of them on my channel. I hope you enjoy my content and I can perhaps be of use to some people :3

Edited on by AutisAwsome

Check out my Youtube channel. I play lets plays and longplays of Nintendo games such as Harvest Moon and Mario Kart Double Dash. Also do tip videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpaorS55Z_NmfIA3OuItqQ

Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

@AutisAwsome

I suggest reading up on our Community Rules as plugging your channel is against them. Feel free to put a link in your signature though.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

AutisAwsome

OH sorry :S I was introducing myself at the same time. Should I delete the link from the post? I will put it in my signature instead

UPDATE: OK I have removed all the chat about my channel in the post and put it in the signature. Is that OK now? I don't wanna plug it too much but I got a little carried away lol :3

Edited on by AutisAwsome

Check out my Youtube channel. I play lets plays and longplays of Nintendo games such as Harvest Moon and Mario Kart Double Dash. Also do tip videos.

Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

AutisAwsome wrote:

OH sorry :S I was introducing myself at the same time. Should I delete the link from the post? I will put it in my signature instead

Haha no worries, I already deleted it for ya! But yeah feel free to put it in your signature.

Oh and most importantly, welcome to Nintendolife

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

AutisAwsome

Thank you! It's nice to know the moderators are nice here :3 I am a bit derpy so feel free to tell me if I mess up. I have had some rather rough experiences on some forums before where moderators have been rather rude to me for misunderstanding to rules -_-'

Twitter:

CR-Living4God

@AutisAwsome: Even though I am a noob, Welcome Autis

Looking for friends in my area to play Nintendo games with XD

AutisAwsome

CR-Living4God wrote:

We can welcome each other then. Welcome @CR-Living4God :3

Twitter:

AutisAwsome

CR-Living4God wrote:

AutisAwsome wrote:

CR-Living4God wrote:

We can welcome each other then. Welcome @CR-Living4God :3

Yays someone welcomed me XD LOL. Thank you^^

your welcome for your welcome lol XD

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic