Showing 1 to 20 of 1,995
1. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:14 GMT
Hey guys! Recently, we've had quite a few new users popping up on the NL forums, so instead of the eleventy-billion separate 'i'm new' threads that always get lost after a week or so, let's just have one big thread for everyone to come on out and introduce themselves in.
To the newbs: Don't be shy, come on in and say 'hello'. Welcome to Nintendo Life, and enjoy your stay. :3
Edited on Fri 17th May, 2013 @ 18:18 by theblackdragon
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
2. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:15 GMT
who cares if people r new? (like me?)
3. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:15 GMT
It's not a bad idea.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
4. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:15 GMT
Oh, and welcome, wariothestario.
5. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:16 GMT
@wariothestario: if no one cared, I wouldn't have made this thread. :/
6. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:24 GMT
Welcoming people gives a good feeling.
7. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:27 GMT
Hey, Wariothestario, welcome to Nintendolife. Enjoy your stay, your room is number 893.
wont be on here anymore
8. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:29 GMT
That's a neat avatar, wariothestario; with Spongebob wearing Mario's get up and is mustachioed. Did you draw that yourself? It's nice.
9. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:29 GMT
Wariothestario. That's quite a fantastic user name, you have potential, sir Welcome aboard.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
10. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:32 GMT
You keep track of room numbers, Pizza?
11. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:34 GMT
Because an anonymous monkey in a very cool tin foil hat told me to introduce myself in this thread, i will.
Hello everyone! I am new!
12. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:36 GMT
Hotel Mario NO.
Edited on Thu 7th January, 2010 @ 02:36 by KanrakusPizza
13. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:36 GMT
Because an anonymous monkey in a very cool tin foil hat told me to introduce myself in this thread...
14. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:43 GMT
And now my im new thread is locked or something... and i am a new person in need of advice! What does one do now?
15. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:44 GMT
One goes and posts in a bunch of threads to get noticed.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
16. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:45 GMT
Go to the Nintendolife Chat, and introduce yourself to everyone there.http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
Edited on Thu 7th January, 2010 @ 02:45 by KanrakusPizza
17. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:48 GMT
Alright, time to spring into action!
18. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:49 GMT
Again, welcome, SuperMegaMan.
19. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:53 GMT
Also, always be super-extra nice to the mods, or you might.../jk
20. Posted: Thu 7th Jan 2010 02:55 GMT
Many of us are nice users, and we respect opinions of others.