Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 3,659

Drawdler

I decided to go on a break from the forum because I'm kinda bored of this place again. I guess. Still reading articles, but I'll probably comment on them less.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CanisWolfred

I meant to start this on the 16th but I was still waiting for Black Friday news, but now that all that's out there, I guess it's safe to take a break for a while. I want some time to really focus on stuff like art, writing, reading, etc. as well as playing more games and watching anime, and I think I've been using the internet in general way too much, and not just here.

So...see you all on the 19th. Sayonara!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

I am back from moving, I have gone too long, one normal human wouldn't last so long! butt I am back and busy on the web, time to update the game thread!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Veloster wrote:

I may have to leave the forums for about 5 minutes whilst I visit YouTube.
Why must these sad things happen?

I will tell tales of when you were around, stories of the long gone Veloster whom we may never see again, a man of great deeds, may we speak and pass your life down for future generations to learn about, your departure means a lot for for our men and women....is this sounding like from one of those knight movies?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LyIa

I guess I'm gone.

Yeah, goodbye. I don't really have a reason to leave, but I don't have a reason to stay either.

all men are kings 👑

Socar

So I went to a safari and saw tigers, elephants and an actual kill by wild wolves where a deer was killed and being eaten. Then last I went to a temple. I'm glad the trip's over cause its the worst I've been with my parents. I hope I don't get another trip anytime soon!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Drawdler

I will be off on Christmas and Boxing Day, probably very inactive until '15.

GuSolarFlare

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
becuse I failed in that one job interview, my best friend is in another country and now she has a boyfriend too,and also because now I have a Wii U(at least one reason had to be good, right?)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MsJubilee

@GuSolarFlare Congrats on getting a Wiiu i guess and coming back?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

GuSolarFlare

midnafanboy wrote:

@GuSolarFlare Congrats on getting a Wiiu i guess and coming back?

well...
I won't pretend I'm not sad for the bad stuff that happened, but that's how life goes things go wrong for everyone some give up and some keep on trying but the world won't wait 'till you make your decision so there's no reason to stop living.
I'm sure soon enough oportunities will show up and everything will start falling into place until then I'll keep on living like I've always done, being a crazy optimistic dude that suddenly falls into a deep sadness just to get all happy and look at the bright side again

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MsJubilee

GuSolarFlare wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

GuSolarFlare Congrats on getting a Wiiu i guess and coming back?

I'm sure soon enough oportunities will show up and everything will start falling into place until then I'll keep on living like I've always done, being a crazy optimistic dude that suddenly falls into a deep sadness just to get all happy and look at the bright side again

Good words to live by friendo.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

HandheldGuru97

Well folks...I think its time I'll be packing up and backing out. Been on this site for nearly 6 years and this place was once my favorite website for quite sometime (US Gamer has officially stolen my heart now), and I just feel that the quality of this site is tanking fast. I liked it back when it was a smaller community, sure I wasn't a member back then, but man what a site it was, nicer community (from what I, a non-memeber, saw), less trolls and hell the trolls back then; they weren't to bad (there were some though...). Its all gotten to big for my liking. And, maybe I'm glossing over things with these rosy-tinted specs, but I really think its time to be heading out; I'm really struggling with some stuff out here in the real world, but I needn't go into that. Never made to many friends here (ain't really the most sociable of persons...), but thank you all, some of you are fantastic (no names named ) some well...(won't name names, but at least most are banned ). Thanks Ninty Life, thank you six great years. I'll still lurk about though, to get my Ninty news and Thursday downloads maybe comment here and there, but no where near as much, I'm also going to try and spend a lot less time on the web and more on gaming...the web isn't really helping those IRL problems. Fantasy Life forum is where you'll find me for the next little while, might is well wrangle up some online buddies for multiplayer mayhem! See you Ninty Life!
EDIT: And just saw the Sexism against male gamers thread...Idiots everywhere...I need to go lay down after that stupidity. Mods, thats one thing I want see a lot more of, maybe then I'll be back full time, until then and until threads that dumb (really sexism against male gamers??? Idiot!) I'm out.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

BadKitty

Thank this big meanier for my departure. He'll be gone soon enough too, I always get my way!
This cat will remain gone til she gets her bells back! ;_____;
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Drawdler

I actually forgot about this site for a couple of weeks, so... Yeah. Honestly, I was staying because I liked the reviews more than anything- but now I don't feel like I need many game reviews to make up my mind and when I wanna read them for fun, I head to Metacritic rather than a particular site. I've lost interest in NL again and I'm getting busier, so I'm off. I'll be on the sites in my signature.

LaserdiscGal

Gunna be out of town for a week
@MorphMarron keep the place safe

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

MsJubilee

Amiibo wrote:

Gunna be out of town for a week
MorphMarron keep the place safe

One mod down six more to go!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic