Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 96,530

CanisWolfred

Super_Gravy wrote:

GuSilverFlame: Roar could be useful in double battle. I was wondering if anybody use stealth rock, toxic spikes and roar in single battle all the time.

It's only one of the most overused cheap trick in Pokemon history. Thankfully soundproof exists. Too bad the only Pokemon with Soundproof, though, aren't the best Pokemon...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy too dangerous, taunt would destroy such a strategy.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy I love when people see Blastoise and Gardevoir on my team get careless and try to use moves like Taunt or Mean Look in my Absol

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

WARNING: This may come off as me venting. It probably is, actually.

So... I literally cannot get into Pokémon anymore.

I can't watch the anime (XY was the last straw), I can't get into the games... I'm not really into anything else in the franchise so... yeah. Me and Pokémon have basically broken up.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred ahaha yeah, I liked Black over Black 2, but I loved both of them. B2/W2 had some nice additions to the Pokédex and little things like that; most if not all of which were removed in Gen. VI which annoys me to no end... Like the Black Tower, that was pretty frickin' awesome! ...but Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are just about the most pointless things ever... you can't have them in X & Y, only B2/W2. Totally pointless.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@MickeyTheGreat I can't stand the anime at all.

...other than the Pokémon Origin special, that was AMAZING. ...I still need to watch the English dub of that; now that there is one.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you can have them there's a girl in a house in the Kiloude City(the one with Battle Maison) that gives the DNA splicers to you.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@MickeyTheGreat: I don't blame you, I stop playing after Black and White. I really hate that game. I decided to try it again with X and Y series and I got into a bit. I wasn't crazy like the before since I got 999:59 hours in Pokemon Diamond. I barely watch Pokemon TV shows until now due to Netflix.

@CanisWolfred: There is first and Black and White season going on in Netflix if you want to catch up.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

well I'm still delaying to watch Origins(always forget)
but I got tired of Pokémon anime not far into the Battle Frontier arc.

my Backloggery

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Excuse me, but Generation V was my favorite generation, so please do not badmouth it in my presence.

Pokemon Black and White were great!
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 took every last bit of progress the previous games made, and busted it over their knee.

Sorry for jumping in but this comment is so true its like you went into my mind.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

Playing through Pokemon XY has been the most I've enjoyed a Pokemon game since Emerald the only thing that annoys me is that there is no way to turn off notifications just popping up all the time.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sugarpixel

@Jazzer94 you can turn off the wireless...

...or not have the PSS active on the bottom screen... such as, Pokémon-Amie has no automatic notifications.

Veloster

Veloster wrote:

I'm going to go on about Wobbuffet again! :

You know how in the cartoon , Wobbu can 'counter' attacks? Well, anytime Pikachu shocks it, Team Rocket never seem to counter it. Doesn't Wobbu have 'counters' for both Physical and Special Attacks?

I mean, I seen an episode where it counters Articunos attacks!

Is this just the usual "lets keep Pikachu as an OP, Legendary destroyer"?

Can anyone actually answer this, lol? It's bugging me.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

@Jazzer94 you can turn off the wireless...

...or not have the PSS active on the bottom screen... such as, Pokémon-Amie has no automatic notifications.

That is the problem. Its still pop up even you are offline. Its will ask you if you want to try battle, edit your profile, and etc.

Super_Gravy

Veloster wrote:

Veloster wrote:

You know how in the cartoon , Wobbu can 'counter' attacks? Well, anytime Pikachu shocks it, Team Rocket never seem to counter it. Doesn't Wobbu have 'counters' for both Physical and Special Attacks?

I thought I did.

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Team Rocket probably always used "Counter" and never "Mirror Coat"(they aren't the smartest bunch, you know.)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic