Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,481 to 7,500 of 96,243

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

@Jazzer94 you can turn off the wireless...

...or not have the PSS active on the bottom screen... such as, Pokémon-Amie has no automatic notifications.

Okay I'm gonna try later and actually pay attention this time because I was sure I had tried that while grinding in battle chateau thanks.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

Super_Gravy wrote:

Gioku wrote:

...or not have the PSS active on the bottom screen... such as, Pokémon-Amie has no automatic notifications.

That is the problem. Its still pop up even you are offline. Its will ask you if you want to try battle, edit your profile, and etc.

And then I see this post. :S

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

sugarpixel

@Veloster because the anime is nothing like the games at all... trying to apply the games' logic to the cartoon's logic does not work.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Gioku wrote:

That is the problem. Its still pop up even you are offline. Its will ask you if you want to try battle, edit your profile, and etc.

And then I see this post.

but if you leave the screen of Super Training or Pokémon-Amie on it won't show the notifications.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@Veloster because the anime is nothing like the games at all... trying to apply the games' logic to the cartoon's logic does not work.

yup Ash's Pikachu can hit a Thunderbolt in a Onix if it's raining, this is so unfair.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: Look at Gioku's post for a simple explanation. Look at Gym leader battle between Ash and Brock. You will find your answer there. There is a lot of shows like that including the early Yu-Gi-Oh shows. I mean who can summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the first turn out of thin air? I understand Lord D with flute of summoning but he did not summon Lord D at all. Well... screw the rules I have the money!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Jazzer yeah it's so annoying to have those notifications, it's almost forcing you to be sociable, ALL THE TIME!!!

my Backloggery

Mickey

CanisWolfred wrote:

I recall Pokemon Back & White being kinda cool, but I only watched a few episodes of it. Otherwise I gave up on the show loooong ago...

Yeah, speaking as someone who watched about 93% of that awful season, I think you caught one of the seven cool episodes. I should've given up sooner.

On a significantly lighter note: The Indigo League is on Netflix!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jazzer94

@Super_Gravy Worst thing about YU-Gi-Oh the show was when some kid would copy a bogus move at school and use the show as justification.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Joeynator3000

...Didn't feel like making a new thread for this question...lol. Does the "Download Later" thing work if I'm playing another game, or does the 3DS have to be in Sleep Mode the entire time?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

Mizore wrote:

...Didn't feel like making a new thread for this question...lol. Does the "Download Later" thing work if I'm playing another game, or does the 3DS have to be in Sleep Mode the entire time?

it must be on Sleep Mode, sadly, if you open the 3DS to play the download will stop until you close the 3DS again.

Neko_Chan wrote:

Funny how the first Pokemon game for the DS got bad reviews?

Pokémon Dash was trash.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@Jazzer94: That is pretty lame and funny at the same time. I remember one episode that Yugi use a Catapult Turtle to launch Gaia behind the enemy line. XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic