Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,441 to 7,460 of 96,508

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

@Shadowfox254 I can't imagine playing one game for 1000 hours (or even just 400 hours) how do you do that...?!?!

I don't know man. I'm even questioning myself. 0,0 I just play for an hour, I swear.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

Well I suppose at a gaming community my times are not the highest, but my friends IRL all think I play games for an insane amount of time! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

@ShadowFox254

Liah! If you only played an hour a day, that would be 3 years. Kid Icarus was released in 2012...it's gotta be at least 3 hours a day, every day, without missing a day.

Oh wait, did the math wrong...it's 1.5 hours a day every day, without missing a day...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

Maybe I should take it as an accomplishment to have completed the fricking Pokédex in 222 hours! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

We're screwed the moment they include achievements in a Pokemon game...

there are, kinda, but you must have a Pokémon Global Link account to see them and you don't get hints on how to unlock those

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

CanisWolfred wrote:

We're screwed the moment they include achievements in a Pokemon game...

Sooo black and white 2....
Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

Yeah, like "Defeat the Elite Four using only [insert type here] Pokémon"... I never did those ones.

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, like "Defeat the Elite Four using only [insert type here] Pokémon"... I never did those ones.

use Hyper Beam without having to recharge(like a pro!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: How to do that? OHKO or is there something I didn't know? I know about solarbeam and it is my favourite move as well.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy there are several ways, in doubles you can use roar on the Pokémon that used Hyper Beam it will switch out and won't need to recharge or you can put the "Eject Button" on a fast Pokémon if the opponent isn't KO'd by the Hyper Beam and hits last your Pokémon will switch out(there must be another way but I only can think of those 2)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Excuse me, but Generation V was my favorite generation, so please do not badmouth it in my presence.

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Pffft! Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 all the way!

Veloster

I'm going to go on about Wobbuffet again! :

You know how in the cartoon , Wobbu can 'counter' attacks? Well, anytime Pikachu shocks it, Team Rocket never seem to counter it. Doesn't Wobbu have 'counters' for both Physical and Special Attacks?

I mean, I seen an episode where it counters Articunos attacks!

Is this just the usual "lets keep Pikachu as an OP, Legendary destroyer"?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: Roar could be useful in double battle. I was wondering if anybody use stealth rock, toxic spikes and roar in single battle all the time.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

Excuse me, but Generation V was my favorite generation, so please do not badmouth it in my presence.

Pokemon Black and White were great!
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 took every last bit of progress the previous games made, and busted it over their knee.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: Wobbuffef probably used counter all the time instead of mirror coat. But I wouldn't trust anime since Pikachu can destroy geodude with a thunderstock...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic