Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 96,530

Captain_Toad

@Randoms Heh, pretty nice.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I'm really failing to understand what's so bad in QoL for people to start hating Nintendo before anything actually happens....

Heh, I'm not even sure they even understand what it means.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

Whoa... my computer is really having big issues all of a sudden... it "failed to start" and has made do "startup repair"; right now it's got the Windows 7 default background and the cursor, and the resolution is lower than usual... and it doesn't appear to be doing anything... I'm really worried! D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Shoot, that really doesn't sound good. Hope it sorts itself out soon or you find a way to fix it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

So I turned it off, tried starting it normally... still won't do it... so I'm back at the same screen again with startup repair... I'm gonna let it sit for awhile this time, see if it does anything...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

So I turned it off, tried starting it normally... still won't do it... so I'm back at the same screen again with startup repair... I'm gonna let it sit for awhile this time, see if it does anything...

let it do the repairs, if that fails find a way to backup all you don't want to lose and format the system(or wait some days there are times taht those things start working again like nothing happened)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

let it do the repairs, if that fails find a way to backup all you don't want to lose and format the system(or wait some days there are times taht those things start working again like nothing happened)

...yeah... it's been sitting here doing nothing for a good 20 minutes now... I think I might take the battery out or something after a bit, if it continues to do nothing... right now all I can do is move the mouse, and pop out the disc drive...

sugarpixel

So I turned it off, took out the battery, waited 10 seconds... and my computer did not care. Not one bit. It still won't start...

I don't know what to do...!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku try restarting now and if a screen asking to fix the problem shows up refuse the fix immediately to see if it works

like KittenKoder said:
#Windows problems

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OK so it started doing something, but... now it says "Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically"... this is not good... this is much more worrying than it sitting there doing nothing... D:

sugarpixel

OK so it started doing something, but... now it says "Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically"... this is not good... this is much more worrying than it sitting there doing nothing... D:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

it always shows up at a time or another(it shouldn't but that's how it works in reality) now, if you're lucky, it might acatually be either fixed or the system noticed there's not even a problem to fix

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku see? it actually happens to me all the time too.

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

@Gioku .... my recommendation .... get a Mac, or learn to use Linux. Even if the desktop environment fails for Linux, you can still do stuff. ^_^

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic