Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 96,243

2Pac

I haven't been here in a while. My last post here was in October!

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I got it! someone in "Kirby Wiki" is needing a ban

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

@Kawaii_Neko
Sometimes I think TPM is the worst of the prequels while other times I think AotC is the worst, they both have their pros and cons.

@OdnetninAges
We'll miss you, but I hope you get everything sorted out.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Socar

Tomorrow my dad's coming from US......I wonder if he got the Wii U for me.......... Been watching talespin. Love Jim Cummings man! If Nintendo makes shows on Mario, Jim should be voicing Wario at best!

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

...at this point, I like to refer to myself as a "pseudo-admin", I've been accepted as an admin, but I just haven't been given my powers yet... so I can't ban this guy...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

...at this point, I like to refer to myself as a "pseudo-admin", I've been accepted as an admin, but I just haven't been given my powers yet... so I can't ban this guy...

what you're already that high in the ranks of Ninten-- I mean Kirby Wiki!?!?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yup! I've got 1,249 edits, for one thing. And I've created a new format for organizing sprites, and I've uploaded tons of transparent artwork and screenshots, and I undo vandalism and help out new users... I am well appreciated over there! I love it at the Kirby Wiki!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I could have been an admin at the Spongebob wiki, but they didn't accept me, because all I did was add pictures to the Fred Rechid page, which they got rid off

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms you should make your own Fred Rechid wiki!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Happy Birthday @Dark-Luigi!!!!!!!! again!!!!!! hope Daisy invites you to have a cake!!!

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SheldonRandoms you should make your own Fred Rechid wiki!

Fred likes that idea. Maybe if the people working on the show can see the wiki page........And this is another reason why I should be famous, then I could guest star on SpongeBob, but only do it if it's an episode that has Fred Rechid and Tom Smith along my side, and they must be voiced by Mr. Doug Lawrence (voice actor of Plankton and Larry the lobster)
Untitled

Also, happy birthday @Dark-Luigi, that cake must be swell, IT MUST BE SWELLTASTIC!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I've been practicing sprite art again (very early in the morning). Here's that Ant character that I made who controls a robot. He can extend the robots arms to grab onto things, sorta like Ristar, which was the inspiration for him sorta. I could have animated it, but it was late, and stuff, so I didn't (also, I don't have the good enough programs). What do you think?
Untitled

Undead_terror

So it's about time I send my 3DS in for repairs, it's been 2 years since I had it and no problem with it besides some of the buttons are getting worn out, pretty bad on my end since I just got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate so it would be nice to play some 3DS.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I'm really failing to understand what's so bad in QoL for people to start hating Nintendo before anything actually happens....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I'm really failing to understand what's so bad in QoL for people to start hating Nintendo before anything actually happens....

...you and me both!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic