Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 96,243

sugarpixel

What I have learned from this: my computer is a liar.

...no chance of getting a different computer, though... I got this one as a present and have no money for a different one... so I'm glad it has managed to work itself out!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

oh well, monday is getting close.....................

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

Close? No way, still have Saturday and Sunday to make it through.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

for you it's two days for me it's just the last two days out of 3 or so months of free time.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

for you it's two days for me it's just the last two days out of 3 or so months of free time.

Free time is overrated, it gets boring after a while. Ironically, one reason I am moving to Arizona is so I can get a job that won't give me so much free time.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Free time is overrated, it gets boring after a while. Ironically, one reason I am moving to Arizona is so I can get a job that won't give me so much free time.

I actually agree my problem is changing my pace back into study mode and getting used to taking a new way to college too now I've moved...

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

On the bright side, it's so nice to live in an age where we do get free time, so much that we can worry about stupid things .... if we choose to.

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

On the bright side, it's so nice to live in an age where we do get free time, so much that we can worry about stupid things .... if we choose to.

yes and that's why I don't lose the oportunity to be spoiled by the achievements from previous generations they wanted it so I have to take the chance and enjoy their share too it's all part of the respect

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I spend my free time making things. I never get bored! ...this is why it's good to be an artist.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...and if you're like me and enjoy writing lists, you'll also never get bored!

(I'm gonna post a picture of the notebook I used for counting votes for the cutest avatar competition a bit later!)

KittenKoder

Bwahahah! Now I am twice the cutevil!

Veloster

Ok, so right now I am seriously considering getting Pokemon Y. I watched a Youtube video of the first 40 mins of the game, and I must say it's tempting. This'll be my first entry into this franchise - and it's been one I've always wanted to try.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

KittenKoder

Veloster wrote:

Ok, so right now I am seriously considering getting Pokemon Y. I watched a Youtube video of the first 40 mins of he game, and I must say it's tempting. This'll be my first entry into this franchise - and it's been one I've always wanted to try.

Well, I will say Pokemon has always been awesome, but yeah, gen 6 is a huge improvement. If you like RPGs and collecting games, the series is great. Online battles can be fun, but get redundant after a while, I get really bored of them after a few months on average. For PvP battles, the TCG is much better, and hacking the TCG is generally impossible.

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Ok, so right now I am seriously considering getting Pokemon Y. I watched a Youtube video of the first 40 mins of the game, and I must say it's tempting. This'll be my first entry into this franchise - and it's been one I've always wanted to try.

the game is amazing and all the boring parts like EV training and IV breeding were siplified(but IV breeding is still a bother) it's a great point to start playing Pokémon just be aware the post games is really short compared to many previous Pokémon games

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@KittenKoder you make me wish I still had my link cable(and game friends) to play TCG GB..... can't play the real cards with my outdated deck the new collections powered up too much....

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@KittenKoder you make me wish I still had my link cable(and game friends) to play TCG GB..... can't play the real cards with my outdated deck the new collections powered up too much....

All of use TCG fans need to email Game Freak and beg them to do a 3DS TCG with online battles.

JunkosBoobies

I still haven't got anywhere past the 2nd Gym in Y since I started over a few weeks ago. I'm just busy getting my other games ready for Pokebank to come out. But today I might try to beat Grant again, this time with potions and items. (On a side note I finally made an effort to train more in Platinum and ended up sweeping my irl friend with Torterra~ )

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Veloster wrote:

I done it! It's downloading as we...erm...type.

Gen VI is a great starting point for series newcomers. I wish you luck in your Kalos quest.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic