Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,041 to 42,060 of 43,435

kkslider5552000

Vinny wrote:

Untitled

Great starter for a "games no one knows exist" conversation, lol.

PSP has got to be the most popular gaming system where so few people actually seem to care about is library. The most I ever hear about PSP games is when people discuss popular games that just happened to get a good port or remake on it. Both at the time and now.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I don't hate the outdoors or travelling - I just don't feel like I really need it. Sure I miss going to the pub, getting a pint of cider, and some fish and chips (yes, even in Japan that's a thing) but I can just as well live without it. And for fresh air, all I have to do is open my door.

I have a backlog of games a mile long, "endless" games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Cities Skylines, and several others that I can play indefinitely. I have backlogs for anime and TV too that I could get around to. My apartment always needs cleaning in some form. I could always study kanji - something I honestly badly need to do. So long as I have food and can pay my bills, I have more than enough to stay busy and entertained at home for months if it were needed.

@Anti-Matter Could you get something like, maybe a heavy chair or something, to use like the bar?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Edelgard profile pic credit to: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I have only Plastic DDR pad.
It so slippery to play very hard DDR songs such as MAX. (period) in 300 - 600 BPM, PARANOiA Survivor MAX in 290 BPM, Fascination MAXX in 400 BPM, etc.
Even i use chair as the bar grip, the pad itself is really a big mess.
I saw from Youtube some peoples have Metal DDR pad to play DDR at home. 😣

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Perhaps you could buy one of those online? Probably expensive but for someone who loves the game as much as you seem to, it's probably worth it.

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 Backlog is the main reason why I haven't hopped on the Animal Crossing train, plus I know I'll be obsessed with doing all the things once I really get hooked. That's not to say I won't ever get ACNH, but I've made the judicial decision to wait on that one for now. XD But yes, both my gaming backlog and booklog can keep me busy for ages. And that's not including all the DVDs I own but have never really watched....

But yes, I can do without a lot of those things. One benefit to the area I live in though is that I can get outside without being near other people for at least a little while here and there. Other than that and necessary food runs, I've mostly been sticking around my house.

Currently playing: Batman: The Telltale Series (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Sunsy

@Tyranexx Switch. Usually Paladins plays fine on Switch, but once in a blue moon it will crash. I just played again for an hour or so, and had no crashes.

@Vinny Never owned a PSP, but I never did hear about this one when it came to looking up PSP games. For "games no one knows exist," I love Twinkle Star Sprites. A cute 'em up for the Neo-Geo, I played the PC version and the one on Switch. It looks cute, but it's a really fun shmup with a vs. element that's similar to a puzzle game.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - I’m stuck, by powers beyond my control, setting up a printer so that it can be used for important printing of paperwork in the morning. That peach will be rotten before I get there at the rate I’m going here.

@Anti-Matter - I love it. You’re the hero we need right now.

@Sunsy - That sounds fun. I’ve been in better contact with friends and family for the last month, all while not actually being in their presence. I wouldn’t have celebrated my friends 40th bday with him if we weren’t all locked up at home and hanging out via Zoom. Apparently it syncs with YT, so we’re all going to talk over Encino Man, which the host will rent. It’s probably the first time in years that someone will pay money to see Encino Man.

@Tyranexx - I know, I’m the same way. I spent a month glued to the news fishing for some kind of angle to work, or nugget to exploit concerning all manner of my family’s current and future safety, and last weekend I realized I had to give up the obsession. I have no hand to play. No control outside of our immediate actions.We just have to hide and hope. I realized this while barely watching Red Dawn late last Saturday night when I was jealous that Patrick Swayze could just punch his way out of his Russian Cuban paramilitary crisis.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee haha no worries. I'M OFFLINE!! but for real. It's ok I have a few trees growing anyway so there's plenty more. . Do you know if I can send you fruit as a gift

NintendoByNature

Sunsy

@bimmy-lee It is pretty fun, a friend and I watched some anime together. We're going to do it again on Friday when Trolls World Tour comes out. We were going to originally go to the theater to see it, but can't. So we're going to get the video on demand rental, sync up the time, and watch together over voice chat.

It's kind of amazing how this situation is making everyone find ways to do things together without being there with each other. Hope you enjoy the movie.

Sunsy

Heavyarms55

What exactly is Zoom? I've been hearing about it a lot lately but at first I thought it was just another social media platform. But from what I'm seeing, you can watch videos together with people online?

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Zoom is like online application to have live chat or something like that.
Teachers at my school have used Zoom for Online classroom with their students.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter So it's like Discord or Skype?

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I'm not sure it was like Skype or Discord since i have never use any of them, but from the WhatsApp photos i got from the teachers in my school to be submitted to principal, it was looks like multi live chat videos in one PC screen.

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Zuljaras

@Heavyarms55 Yes but it could be used in just a browser without account registration as well as app just like skype.
Someone just need to make a conversation and give you a link with a password. When they start the conversation you can chat, talk and watch each other.

Zuljaras

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter @Zuljaras So more like old school chat rooms from the early 2000s then.

And I hope the app isn't too much like Skype. I hated how obnoxious that problem was. No other software I have used was so resistant to just closing the program.

Zuljaras

@Heavyarms55 Oh if you use it only in the browser you could just close it and that is it. I have no experience with the application version.

Zuljaras

Heavyarms55

@Zuljaras Well, I was just curious anyway.

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee You’re welcome! I saw those wrestlers in the twins’ shop and that you and @NintendoByNature would get a kick out of them. Then I just couldn’t remember if I sent you each one, or both to one.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Oh, gosh...
Tomorrow will be 4th Anniversary of my Wii U purchase. (I bought Wii U on 10 April 2016)
What games should i play to celebrate ?
A. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
B. Wii Party U
C. Super Mario 3D World
D. Paper Mario Color Splash

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter I was just playing Super Mario 3D World the other day, played a few levels as Princess Peach. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival, unpopular opinion, but I found the game relaxing when I tried it. Again, I'm more of a play it myself kind of guy. I remember picking it up for around $6 as Toys R Us were closing at the time.

Play what you wish, these are the two I've played on your list. Super Mario 3D World is always a good time in my book.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic