Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,041 to 42,060 of 96,531

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
But they looked cute in ice skater outfits. šŸ˜‰
I'm designing Chibi Ice Skate Boxer and Avian Kickboxer for my project 2021.
Disney on Ice ? Too mainstream...
Ice Hockey ? Nah, typical...
Boxing on Ice with theatrical movements ? Now that's something new. šŸ˜„
I'm keep digging crazy ideas from my projects.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx chlorophyll? More like borophyll! šŸ˜‰ sorry I had to toss in an Adam Sandler throwback line. On a side note how are you enjoying FFA?

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Ha, it works for me, I laughed, so donā€™t feel bad. Cool pictures by the way. They all look serene.

@Anti-Matter - Ah, I didnā€™t get it at first. Heā€™s named after a jump in figure skating. I would totally watch choreographed stunt fighting on ice. It sounds a little like pro wrestling mixed with figure skating. The designs look good, keep it up. Chess Boxing next.

@NintendoByNature - Haha, hey man, thatā€™s a funny story about the forgotten peaches. I still need them! My wife had to start doing some evening shifts at the hospital last week, and it was a load on top of the already weird daily schedule. I basically had no free time. I barely even played games beyond my pre dinner session with the kids. This week should hopefully be a little better. Letā€™s use the power of realization and say, without a doubt, weā€™re hanging on your island this Wednesday. I appreciate the concern though. Love the Billy Madison reference. That movie had my all time favorite Chris Farley scenes. His rage after he gets hit with a sandwich is priceless.

@Tyranexx - Iā€™ve been doing some major clearing in the front yard too. Itā€™s all tangled up undergrowth, so itā€™s slow, but itā€™s so pleasing to clear a patch. My wife has been working on a bunch of ivy on the weekends. Itā€™s such a pain. Yard work is more therapeutic than ever right now.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee yea man, im totally down. I should be free and I think youll like what I've done with the island. I can finally say I'm proud of it.

Farley made the show. And norm. Even though they both had small parts. Eating the lunches had to have been my favorite scene. And When Norm wakes up poolside with a cheeto in his hair and forgets where Billy is...priceless

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@Zuljaras Hmmm that's difficult. I think I'd have to say Vegas though. You could tell it still had that tongue in cheek feel from old Interplay staff, and things managed to stay varied and fresh throughout the landscape. I wish it were on Switch!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - I love Norm. Quarantine had kind of made me feel like the scene where Billy asks him what day it is, and he responds with a question/answer of, ā€œOctober?ā€. Iā€™ve been wanting to watch that movie again. Itā€™s probably been 20 years since Iā€™ve seen it after watching it repeatedly for years. Have you been watching the Jordan doc, The Last Dance? Iā€™ve seen three of four, and itā€™s been incredible. Thereā€™s a lot of set up the first few episodes, but then it gets rolling with Rodman and the Pistons in three. I realized that Iā€™ve wanted to punch Bill Laimbeer for 30 years! Itā€™s a treat.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Ah, okay, guess that one is a better choice, then. Unless of course, people REALLY want Fallout Boy on their phone...

I once considered getting this gizmo, but ultimately thought better of it:

@NintendoByNature Don't apologize unless you REALLY mean it, gravy boy...

@Tyranexx Yeah, we have drive-ups here too, but it's just not the same, because it's basically only for McDonald's (far as I know). I do like to go to Mc sometimes, but under the current circumstances, I'd rather get a REAL burger...

Thanks for the compliment on the photos. I suppose meadows and ditches can be found anywhere in some shape or form, so I'm not all that surprised that it looks familiar to you. The only pictures in that series that I'm not entirely satisfied with, are the last three, because they're zoomed in, which made them slightly fuzzy. I like my sharp pictures. The cloud pictures are also what I personally like, but I also like the one with the larger ditch who's surface is so still that it almost looks like a mirror (picture #09).

@Anti-Matter Aarrgghh... you're just NEVER going to get it, are you? We don't talk about our sexual preferences on here (that's even in the site rules), so the whole "six-pack boys are cute" is a big, fat no-no, so just stop mentioning stuff like that, already.

And besides that, most of us prefer the opposite sex...

@bimmy-lee So, basically "This joke was bimmy-approvedTM Ā©2020" then?
Well, I'm definitely okay with that.

And thanks for the compliment on the pictures. Serene was definitely what I was going for.

ogo79 wrote:

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

@ogo79 Here, let me help you with that:
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee haha yes its a classic. I've seen it more times than i care to share.

I havent watched the last dance yet. I'll definitely watch it at some though. Bill is probabaly the most hated sports figure in Chicago(or anywhere really). He just took it to a whole new level

@thanosrexxx šŸ˜‚. Gravy boy is a name I've never been called.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature That's what you get for dragging me into your b&g club...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I personally prefer 8-pack elderly ladies.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Bimmy approved! Did you get out of the city recently, or are those older pictures?

@NintendoByNature - How do I join the B&G gang and become a Gravy Boy? Iā€™ll get a tattoo, get beat in, whatever it takes. Iā€™ve never been more ready to commit my life to something.

@HobbitGamer - You have incredibly refined tastes.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee bro, you're the President. You were promoted yesterday after I only went for a half order yesterday morning and backed off to avoid a daylong toilet break

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer I don't even want to try to imagine what those are...
(edit: I'd probably rather walk around outside with that Pip-Boy gizmo thingy on my arm)

@bimmy-lee No, older pictures. I made them last December.

On a side note: getting enlisted into the B&G gang is actually pretty simple: while both @NintendoByNature and @Tyranexx keep telling you about all their wonderful experiences with this apparently delectable dish, you simply keep playing hard to get for a while, all while they relentlessly keep on pushing their B&G agenda, to a point where you'll ultimately just throw your arms up in despair and succumb, and promise to "definitely" try it, whenever you'll finally meet up, or as in my case, will finally once again set foot on American shores...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Here, let me help you with that:
Untitled

We do like our instantly viewable pictures. No need to force clicks...

On a side note: B&G isn't about scones, though...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic