Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,021 to 42,040 of 96,305

Anti-Matter

Vinny wrote:

Which one of these Wii era accessories would you guys say was the most useless?

• Wii Wheel
  • Wii Zapper
  • Wii Speak

All of them. ๐Ÿ˜…
I only use Classic Wii Pro controller (with hand grip), Nunchuck and Wii mote Plus from Wii U mote to play Wii games.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Vinny Well, I'd probably say Wii Speak, because it was a dumb way to do online chat, and also because I've never used it. The Wii Wheel and the Zapper were actually great fun to use, especially in multiplayer. I actually also own a third party gun with a built-in nunchuck and a sniper rifle/automatic rifle combo, all of which REALLY add to the games you play with them.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Hey, cool, ice skate boxing sounds great! Itโ€™s just like hockey, except it skips all the useless stuff with the puck and gets right to the fighting. Love it. Iโ€™d like to see what you could do with a Chess Boxing League. Is your Axel a tribute to Axel from Streets of Rage?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

I snagged a nifty fallout theme for my phone, with all kinds of customizable widgets too. Now my phone looks like the Pipboy menus.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Jeez, I donโ€™t think itโ€™s very responsible to leave your house right now just to pick up a new theme for you phone. Unless you were already out for TP?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Just imagine the potential "Fallout"...
(badumm-tssshhh... )
Don't bother, I'll show myself out now...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Um, nope. ๐Ÿ˜…
My Axel was a recreate from my Clayton from calendar 2016 with some changes.
It was very difficult to find his name before i gave his name as Axel that have relation with ice skating tech.
The idea of Axel outfits was from letter C on his hat that i eventually shaped as a Shark. From the shark pattern, i continued to add some bites pattern on his hat and his sash (looks like have been bitten by a shark), then his whole outfits with ice hockey player.

The idea of Ice Skate Boxer is not just only limited on Ice Hockey player. Different boxer, different outfits style. Since fighting on ice is very dangerous, my Ice Skate Boxing is basically a theatrical figure ice skating with movements like fighting while sliding on ice. It's not a fighting on ice, it is a figure ice skating with boxing gloves and being shirtless (Brrr... To think about those shirtless boys while sliding on ice).
Here is another Ice Skate Boxer design.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

"To think about those shirtless boys while sliding on ice"

Eeeggghhh... no, thanks. Untitled

Yup, time for some much needed violence...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature But... but this IS for the children. Bullet Storm is just SO much fun...

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 I just uploaded a new album, for your viewing pleasure. Ever since we started talking about photos, I've been rummaging through my collections, to find the ones that I myself am really satisfied with. Hope you like them. I'll just tag @Tyranexx as well, because I know she likes photos...

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Too bad it's missing Fallout Boy, but other than that, pretty nifty.

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, there's one with Vault Boy but it doesn't do as much. This one allows you to make app shortcuts for listings under the STAT menu.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX ah you're right. My apologies ๐Ÿ˜‰.
@bimmy-Lee glad to see you're back. I feel like we haven't heard from you in a while, and I was worried something happened. Wouldn't normally think anything of it, but with what's going on in today's world, ya know... I was wondering.

On a side note, I have this 6 pack for you by the dock since 2 weeks ago, maybe more. It sits there, acting as furniture. I wish it were beer, but it's a 6pk of peaches. I pass it by on my way to nooks cranny, and I always think of what couldve been on your island. My kids know it as James and the forgotten peach...maybe 1 day...

NintendoByNature

Eel

I tried the harvest moon mad dash demo and it looks like it's gonna be fun for multiplayer. It's like a simpler, faster version of overcooked.

Didn't even knew it had a demo until I saw it on sale today.

Anyone played that one?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

The latest demo that I downloaded was the Hatsune Miku game.

Still waiting to walk into Domino's to get Miku to sing something to me on a pizza box

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Nah, it'll sing when the box opens. Like a giant mouth. And the pizza is the tasty tongue.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Got my exercise in for the day by showing my grass and any intruding weeds who's boss. Violently. Much decapitation, yanking, and ripping ensued. It was glorious. Chlorophyll and mud everywhere. The battlefield was a crazy one, but I AM VICTORIOUS! *Insert maniacal laughter.

I think I'm gonna take a gaming break this evening and watch a DVD I forgot I had. Hoping to get to bed a little early as I've been notorious for not getting enough sleep lately....

@ThanosReXXX I saw the image again and am already drooling lol. You can still get a burger around here via drive-up at some places, but I don't make it a usual habit. I love cheeseburgers, but I try not to eat them too often. XD

I like black olives but can't stand green ones. I used to think it was because the latter are usually stuffed with pimentos here, but I've found I don't even care for them without that addition.

Love the photos btw. Especially those cloud formations. Some of those country photos aren't much different than what you'd find around here!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic