Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,281 to 12,300 of 96,531

NintendoFan64

@Artwark @Tubalcain is right. Get out there and find that special someone! I believe in you!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Aviator

That moment when Artwark is one of the most powerful members on the site because he as so many people wrapped around his little finger.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

MsJubilee

Props to @Artwark for his godlike trolling. Playing everyone like fools, that's what's up.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

jump

I see him as less a puppet master and more of a sad clown but then again they aren't making much effort to hide the sadness.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

Atleast Superman the animated series started airing. What a show and far far better than any modern cartoons I can think of.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

MsJubilee

@arronishere: No he's a puppet master. He's playing all of you and the mods like damn fools (well only 2 of them)with his fake obsession for Nintendo,his suicidal comments and the nonsense he spouts constantly on this very site. Mad respect for him

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Eel

Let's drop the subject please. If you guys don't like his posts, the best thing to do is simply not replying to them.

Maybe he could be trolling. But maybe he could be completely serious too, and treating all his posts like they're all part of one big joke will only make things worse for him.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

I don't know what got into me, but I had the urge to rummage through my old issues of Nintendo Power (though the oldest I have are from 2007), which got me in the mood to play the Wii, so I goofed around a bit in "Honeyhive Galaxy" in SMG.

It was a nice time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Socar

So one of my uncles has passed away yesterday due to heart failure. I am right now a bit upset and I'm worried how my cousin and his mom are right now at this moment.

This year is a bit depressing for me. Lots of deaths happening so suddenly.

Edited on by Socar

RR529

I'm sorry for your loss @Artwark. Hope things cheer up for you soon.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Haruki_NLI

Depression screening tomorrow afternoon, after my 3D lecture. I'm frankly terrified. I don't like doctor's just because things there are almost certainly negative, but its my first appointment in years, new surgery and everything, and I'm going there for what is guaranteed to be bad news.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Socar

I'll never understand this.

No matter how much I walk every day and even after doing gym for 2 years, I still can't lose any weight. The only improvement is my arms being in shape.

Eel

Well, maybe you're just muscular. Strong people are heavy too.

Or your diet is unbalanced.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Peek-a-boo

@Artwark: I used to be quite unfit and had a terrible 'diet' that consisted of eating everything but fruit and vegetables.

I joined a swimming group as I used to be a pretty good swimmer when I was a kid and after seven or eight months of swimming two or three times a week, I noticed my figure had changed by being slimmer and having more of an upper body mass as well as stronger arms and legs. I also feel 'better' for myself too.

TL;DR - swimming is arguably the best form of exercise and if you are willing to put the effort into it, you'll notice some changes quicker than spending time in a gym, lifting weights or using the various machines.

Go for it (if you can)!

@Volcanox: I hope it all goes well for you.

Peek-a-boo

Haruki_NLI

@Peek-a-boo: Diagnosed, on 10mg tablets for 4-6 weeks while the side effects fly over, then they take effect and we go from there for at least 6 months.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Peek-a-boo

@Volcanox: Depression is an awful illness that still cannot be 'cured' by usual means.

It's funny really. My Aunty is probably the most cheerful, friendliest and outgoing woman I know, yet it came as a total shock when we found out she was suffering from severe depression - she had to do a course of tablets (something that is the opposite of diazepam in that it makes you feel a jolt of motivation, albeit with possible drowsiness) for eighteen months.

She seems fine at this moment in time, but every once in a while, I notice her smile has a hint of sadness lurking behind it. I come from a really, really small family so, it was hard to 'understand' what she was going through; one day she was in bed, the next up and about.

It is a horrible, horrible illness, and I can only wish you all the best.

Peek-a-boo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic