Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 11,901 to 11,920 of 96,531

ArabPikachu

Recently, I had a mixture of pleasant and unpleasant dreams while sleeping.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

-Green-

If I can remember my dreams, they're usually just a mixture of random things and they always tend to be nice and calm. I don't think I've had a nightmare in years, at least as far I can remember.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

GrizzlyArctos

I have not been sleeping well lately. I keep having dreams of animal escapes at work, and I keep having one where the oryx escape and start stabbing people with their horns, and then I wake up in a panic. Then when I do manage to have normal dreams, my kittens start attacking my feet...

Yes, I like bears.

-Green-

Actually, for some reason I tend to remember foreign sounding names the best. Since they sound unique to me, I'll usually always remember their names; well as long as I've heard their names a couple of times.

GrizzlyArctos

So while trying to fix the internet connection just now, I saw two kids trying to break into my mum's car. Opening the window and launching myself out, what did I yell? Did I swear? Did I shout at them to get away? No, I yelled 'Excuse me!' Because it's always good to be polite to criminals. They ran away though, so all good I guess. I fixed the internet connection too, so not a bad night for me.

Yes, I like bears.

MsJubilee

@GrizzlyArctos: Ummmm? Sir? Can you stop robbing me please? It's not nice. I think criminals will listen if i tell them that right?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

@GrizzlyArctos "Terribly sorry, sir! I thought you wouldn't mind us breaking into your mother's car. Our apologies, kind sir! We shall go do our business elsewhere!"

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

Today I went ice-skating! It was nice...except for the first 10 minutes where I could barely keep my footing and the times where I was flailing my arms around like an idiot.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

OutCold

Has any one played Zenonia and some how remembers how to make the HP Absorb enchantment(Sheathe Stone)? I have made a few in the past and totally can't remember how, just randomly picked it up again last night and got hooked on it (some how). I looked everywhere today for an answer, probably spent about 3hrs looking and Its driving me crazzzzy!!!!! Asking here because every board I found for it has been dead for 2yrs or so and I didn't want to make a thread for one question or resurrect one the random ancient Zenonia threads lol

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

Socar

arronishere thinks that I thought it was funny for Iwata-san to die. And That one guy's thought's still bother me. Guess I have to learn to ignore him......

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

TylerTheCreator

I don't like it when people on this site, and every other site, use "Umm..." in their sentences.

There's no need to use the word "Umm" on the Internet because you have all the time in the world to think your thoughts through before you type them. People use "Umm" to be condescending on the Internet. If you do that, you're a (redacted). Seriously.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

-Green-

Is it just me or are current video game fans really viscous. Nowadays It's almost like they want to tear apart and criticize everything wrong with a game for the fun of it.

veeflames

@TylerTheCreator: Chill... I think you're overreacting. What's the harm in using an expression to show some feelings?
Besides, I don't see how saying "Umm..." depicts patronizing superiority at all...

So I scoot over to my FB feed and find Push Square's reaction article to Xbox's GamesCon conference. I click the comment section, and BAM. Immature posts and 'fanboyism.' Like as if NLife's Rare Replay comment section wasn't enough.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

@VeeFlamesNL: Nintendo only has themselves to blame and I don't see them crying about it. Rare hasn't made anything worthwhile since they parted ways but it would sure be nice to have all those games on the eshop.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

nacho_chicken

GrizzlyArctos wrote:

So while trying to fix the internet connection just now, I saw two kids trying to break into my mum's car. Opening the window and launching myself out, what did I yell? Did I swear? Did I shout at them to get away? No, I yelled 'Excuse me!' Because it's always good to be polite to criminals. They ran away though, so all good I guess. I fixed the internet connection too, so not a bad night for me.

That reminded me of a story I heard from family about one of their friends. I promise you, this 100% legit actually happened.

So, there's this older black woman. She's not rich by any means, and she lives in the ghetto. One day, some wanna-be gangsta starts hitting all the homes in the neighborhood. However, he apparently was taught manners. So he goes up to this lady's house and knocks. She opens the door and he points his pistol at her and asks her to go get him some money. She goes:
"Boy, do I look like I got any money? What're you doin' tryn'a rob people over here anyway? Go over to them white people neighborhoods. Now they got money!"
SLAM
He didn't bother any other houses in that neighborhood and was later arrested.

I find it hilarious because it sounds like something ripped straight out of a Tyler Perry movie.

NOTE: I advise NOT doing this to a criminal with a gun pointed at you.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

RR529

I had another dream about vacationing in Japan last night.

All I remember is that me & my bro both went, and we were staying in different apartments (yes, apartments & not hotel rooms, for whatever reason). Mine looked suspiciously like my bedroom.

I remember a couple of Japanese women walking up to the window & talking to me for a bit, then my best friend came over because he decided to drop by (who just happens to drop by in another country, lol), and we spent the whole day watching & talking about DBZ (How powerful Recoome is, in particular).

Then me & my bro decided to take a break from vacation to share some photos with the family back home, and we were suddenly in my grandmother's dining room, with the family gathered around. My bro showed everyone a bunch of interesting photos & videos he had taken (which included his cool roommate, who knew lots of cool places to visit), and that's when I realized I had nothing to show, since I didn't have the money to go & do anything outside of my apartment.

We went back to Japan, & I spent the rest of the dream thinking of what I could do with no money, before waking up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LyIa

nacho_chicken wrote:

So, there's this older black woman. She's not rich by any means, and she lives in the ghetto. One day, some wanna-be gangsta starts hitting all the homes in the neighborhood. However, he apparently was taught manners. So he goes up to this lady's house and knocks. She opens the door and he points his pistol at her and asks her to go get him some money. She goes:
"Boy, do I look like I got any money? What're you doin' tryn'a rob people over here anyway? Go over to them white people neighborhoods. Now they got money!"
SLAM
He didn't bother any other houses in that neighborhood and was later arrested.

This is hilarious. Made my day. I'm pretty tempted to do this if someone comes up to my front door with a gun, but one, I'm not an idiot, and two, my neighborhood would probably be considered a rich people neighborhood anyway.

all men are kings 👑

mystman12

@Artwark: No, he misinterpreted your comment, and you corrected it and him. So, I don't think he still thinks that. Just because he never edited his comment or reply doesn't mean he hasn't seen your comment. Don't let it bother you, you know you didn't find it funny, and if someone else thinks you did by mistake (Even though no one does) you shouldn't let it bother you.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic