Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 too hard to get all 120 golden stars?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Punny

bananaBOB wrote:

is there someone who finished the game completely,including all green stars?

PunnyGuy happily raises his hand

I had some trouble at getting those Green Stars, though. With a little time and effort, you can find them all. I know you can.

I'm back (for the moment)!

SpaghettiToastBook

bananaBOB wrote:

I adore SMGalaxy 2,but some stars are frustratingly hard,especially those with a time limit!What do you think?And is there someone who finished the game completely,including all green stars?I wonder if Shigeru Miyamoto completed the game!

I got all 242 stars. The 242nd one took me 96 tries.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

SuperMarioFan96

I don't know the exact number, but I'm almost sure I died more than 100 times collecting the last star.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

StarBoy91

I think I lost less than or at least fifty lives to get the final star in "The Perfect Run".

To each their own

2-D

@StarBoy91 Thanks for the encouragement, man!
I can get right to the end, there's always some stupid mistake that trips me up. So frustrating!

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

Kingbuilder

Kingbuilder still can't get the final star

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

GreatManaTree

Thanks to everyone,who responded to my question!
Im a collector,so i keep on trying.For everyone who beated the game....My respect to u all!!!

GreatManaTree

CowLaunch

I got the 120, but got bored with the green stars though. It felt as if the game was being cynically extended. Although, having said that, I would have bought the game and enjoyed it if there were only the 120, so I guess I should treat the green stars as an extra.

CowLaunch

GreatManaTree

I hope Nintendo puts the archievement option on Wii 2.With special prices,or stars/points for people who are putting so much efford in a game!

GreatManaTree

Kid_A

Definitely one of the most challenging games I've played this year, but it never felt unfair. And most importantly it was incredibly satisfying.
EDIT: And for the record, I beat the game 100%. Every last Green Star and Purple Coin Comet

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

GreatManaTree

Unbelievable!Well done!I think some stars are unforgivebly hard!(and im not talking about the green ones,ahem).
Maybe im an average gamer.I wish i was better!All the games i like are bloody hard...i just boughed metroid prime trilogy....bloody hell.....Bosses are haaaard...and im only just begun!

GreatManaTree

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.