Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,638

Samurai_Goroh

Vampires, the proper ones. Dracula from Castlevania and Bram Stoker. Not sissy Twilight teens type (Let's just pretend that never happened. Move along people, nothing to see here...).

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

Mickey

Vampires. Because (Twilight notwithstanding.) Vampire stories aren't the depressing "we can't win " sob-fest that Zombie stories have become.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Doge

Zombie Vampires.

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

bezerker99

Samurai_Goroh wrote:

Vampires, the proper ones. Dracula from Castlevania and Bram Stoker. Not sissy Twilight teens type (Let's just pretend that never happened. Move along people, nothing to see here...).

Yeah, Vampires are definitely better. And I also prefer the blood thirsty vampires (Dracula, Salem's Lot, I Am Legend) over the romantic ones (Interview With The Vampire, Twilight).

Zombies are meh.

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

RR529

I suppose I'd say vampires, but both their recent fads have long since become worn out.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

TheKingOfTown

They're both lame.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Jaz007

Vampires. I find they make for more intresting things, especially Vampire Knight. I find them at there best when there is a moral issue at hand about drinking human blood. So I guess I prefer a mix between the bloodthirsty and the ones that are good guys.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

beatalLiToaD wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

Zombie Vampires.

I'm way ahead of you.
Untitled
Way ahead.

I'm even further ahead: Magical Girl male zombies with pink motorsaws!!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SkywardLink98

Zombies.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Chris720

There hasn't been much about Vampires recently, I'm not counting Twilight 'cos that was just... urgh, how they could even call that a story about Vampires is beyond me. And Zombies are over-used to the point their boring. Both are just meh now...

So yeah, neither.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I said Vampires before but I changed my mind because of my own previous post so I'll go with:
Magical Girl male zombies with pink motorsaws!!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WolonzoPower

Zombies. The idea of them is much more intriguing IMO.

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Banker-Style

I was never really a big fan of Vampires until Twilight came along,and made me a big fan of them.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic