Showing 1 to 20 of 32
1. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 18:13 BST
Okay, here's an link to the Sega page: http://www.sega.com/games/?g=6248&v=1660 And here's the YT trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w7xUWO2F3o This has to be a Sonic game. It's probably WW or something like this, but, HOLY CRAP!!!!! A NEW 2D SONIC GAME THAT PEOPLE WON'T BASH!?!?!!?
2. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 18:18 BST
I think there is about 2 or 3 threads on this already here's one of them:
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 18:18 by Reala
3. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 18:24 BST
@Blaze But people rarely go in Other Gaming.
4. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 18:32 BST
Found the other 2, not saying you shouldn't have posted it, its just the mods seem to like to have as few duplicates as possible.
5. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 18:51 BST
It's in other gaming thread as the format is yet to be announced. There's one in 'other' and 'Wii', which has both angles covered.
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 18:52 by Machu
6. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 19:58 BST
1. Why does Sega always give these weird names for different projects. Ringo, Needlemouse? Weird.
2. It claims to be 2D, just like Sonic Unleashed was. Watch, there will be like 3 2D stages, and that's it, the rest 3D. They'll mess it up, just watch...
3. At the end, on the title, that doesn't even look like Sonic...
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 19:59 by Cheezy
Who Are You?
7. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:04 BST
I've known about this for a while, now. Sounds promising, but Sega could still mess it up.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
8. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:06 BST
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
9. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:14 BST
Some of his spikes are hard to see because it's all dark.
10. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:20 BST
That's probably it, but again, for all we know, it could be a game about Shadow or Silver...
11. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:38 BST
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
12. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:44 BST
Cheezy wrote:That's probably it, but again, for all we know, it could be a game about Shadow or Silver...
They probably just remade the logo with a few tweaks. And besides, the trailer basically says "NEW 2D SONIC GAME" and has there even been a Sonic game without Sonic in it?
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 20:45 by V8_Ninja
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
13. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:44 BST
Yes, Shadow and Silver are totally blue blurs.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
14. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:49 BST
Knowing Sega it could possibly turn out to be an all 2D Sonic the Were-hog adventure.
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
15. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 20:55 BST
@pixelman : I'm not saying it's not Sonic, I'm sure it is, but ANYONE would assume that it's Sonic, so why are they keeping his identity so secret in the video? Sega knows that everyone knows that's definately a blue blur, so why wouldn't they just reveal him if everyone already knows that? Why is he just a shadow, and not showing a full face even though everyone would defiantely assume it's him? That could lead to the assumption it's just a tease, and that it's not Sonic after all...
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 20:57 by Cheezy
16. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 22:14 BST
Since Sonic is gonna be so HD awesome now, they're keeping him hidden.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
17. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 22:17 BST
sega finally listened to us
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
18. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 22:46 BST
I'm sorry. Project...NEEDLEMOUSE? Who's the creative genius that has thought of that name?Otherwise, maybe I'll keep a closer eye on the game.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
19. Posted: Fri 11th Sep 2009 23:13 BST
"Mr. Needlemouse" was a prototype name for Sonic when Sega was creating the first Sonic game.Maybe makes more sense now.
And it's a SONIC 2D CLASSIC ADVENTURE, there is an intreview from Sega stating that.(As if the name of the project didn't imply that already)
Edited on Fri 11th September, 2009 @ 23:18 by MrPinguy
20. Posted: Sat 12th Sep 2009 03:34 BST
It's a new 2D Sonic game.....
where you play as Ali-Baba!
He's the stupid guy who looks like Tails in that crappy Wii game! Reserve your copy today!