Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,123

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

lol, the sewer part was WAY too short. The area looked cool and lead to some cool places.

I didn't go straight ahead and got SO lost in that tangent area off to the side. I spent like an hour in there before I thought of backtracking and realized the place I was supposed to go was right in front of me. DX

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hokori

DarkKnight wrote:

Don't make me want to play Pokemon again, people who play Pokemon.

Play it!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DarkNinja9

wow you guys rly post fast on this thread

but ok thx alot guys i will go with snivy! hopefully my game gets here soon

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Void

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

lol, the sewer part was WAY too short. The area looked cool and lead to some cool places.

I didn't go straight ahead and got SO lost in that tangent area off to the side. I spent like an hour in there before I thought of backtracking and realized the place I was supposed to go was right in front of me. DX

Wow... I didn't mention that because it happened to me too...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Nintex

I was super excited that you can travel to Liberty Island without a pass!!! Im loving White2!

Saving the world 1 game at a time

Some of my fav franchises- F-zero Mario Kart Monster Hunter, Pokemon Waverace 1080 Extreme-G Metroid Resident Evil

3DS FC: 5198 3400 1425 (add me!)
PKM FC 1507 3524 8824
WiiU Nintendo ID: NINTEX

Eel

Nintex wrote:

I was super excited that you can travel to Liberty Island without a pass!!! Im loving White2!

If you have a Victini from the previous games, you should take it there.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintex

Morphtroid wrote:

Nintex wrote:

If you have a Victini from the previous games, you should take it there.

Why what happens? I'll have to do that, once I transfer from the first game. thanks!

Saving the world 1 game at a time

Some of my fav franchises- F-zero Mario Kart Monster Hunter, Pokemon Waverace 1080 Extreme-G Metroid Resident Evil

3DS FC: 5198 3400 1425 (add me!)
PKM FC 1507 3524 8824
WiiU Nintendo ID: NINTEX

Electricmastro

I like how i've seen some people say that they haven't gotten the game in their country yet and the US is so lucky.

If only they would know how many games we actually get screwed out of.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/japanes...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

moomoo

OK, I"ve got my final team down:
Lucario
Vaporeon
Emboar
Flygon
Electivire
Braviary

I don't have them all yet, but I do have Emboar, Vaporeon, Braviary, and Lucario. Flygon will take more time, and I need to find an electrizer, but I'm looking good to go from here on out.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

MikeDanger

Electricmastro wrote:

Mareep or Magnemite?

I went with Magnemite because he's an electric/steel type and steel nullifies poison in which Roxie is a poison expert gym leader. My Magnemite could have single-handedly destroyed everyone in that gym, but I wanted to vary with the battles. And since my version is black 2 for obvious reasons(challenge mode) there was no Elekid only Magby.

@moomoo how the heck did you get Emboar, Vaporeon, Braviary so fast? Or are those from B/W 1?

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Electricmastro

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Mareep or Magnemite?

I went with Magnemite because he's an electric/steel type and steel nullifies poison in which Roxie is a poison expert gym leader. My Magnemite could have single-handedly destroyed everyone in that gym, but I wanted to vary with the battles. And since my version is black 2 for obvious reasons(challenge mode) there was no Elekid only Magby.

I honestly didn't have a problem with Roxie without using Magnemite.

Roxie aside, Magnemite, Elekid, or Mareep?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TeeJay

I loved battling with my female counterpart. Just saying.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

e-love

So I might actually be getting this sooner than I originally thought. I did the math and I'll definitely have enough for Wii U by launch day even if I spend $35.

Pokemon White 2 GET?! This week? Maybe!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Robo-goose

First smug comment I made while playing Black 2 happened when I saw the traditional lake-behind-your-house in the beginning of the game.
"Is this the river that takes me to dad?"

Edited on by Robo-goose

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

MikeDanger

All i'm honestly thinking is when will I ever catch a Cubone in this game?

My team right in the 4th gym after beating all the trainers in the city.
Dewott 26
Koffing 23
Magnemite 23
Lucario 24
Darumaka 24
Trapinch 23

When I get Cubone i'm gonna have a hard time depositing one of these guys, they're all useful.

I just found out that Cubone does not appear in the game Woe is me.....

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Joeynator3000

Well, since everyone else is doing it.
Zubat
Sunkern
Dewott
Genesect
Sewaddle
Riolu
Only have 6 total...was going to get a Magnemite...but was getting impatient and moved on. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.