Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,400

cheetahman91

zezhyrule wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Possibly JPEG format.

I saved it in PNG format...

Oh, might have something to do with avatar quality on this site. Try asking someone who works for the site to see if that's the case.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Ninten

Oh man, that Samus is so sweet.

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

Starkiller

So pixel, since it's officially December could you get started on my avatar? No rush or anything.

That Samus pic is just whetting my appetite.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Rensch

By the way Pixelman, did you base that Samus art on the official art for Metroid: Zero Mission?

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Rensch

PNG is the best by far. Nice Link BTW

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Noire

Looking zetta good, Roops. I especially like the legionairre.

Here's a little something I put together last night. It's nothing brilliant, but I thought it was pretty okay:

Untitled

Betcha didn't see that one coming, huh?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

hobbes

Looks like Feenie is honoring his new bro-mance with some pixel art. Looks good though. Far better than I could do.

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

Noire

hobbes wrote:

Looks like Feenie is honoring his new bro-mance with some pixel art. Looks good though. Far better than I could do.

Yup! To put it in persective, I've done two pixelart deals so far to express my feelings: my Jenna sprite and this Neku portrait. Let that sink in for a moment. And thanks very much hobbes.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

bro2dragons

i like it, Feenie. you should make that the new avi.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Noire

bro2dragons wrote:

i like it, Feenie. you should make that the new avi.

Aww, thanks very much bro. I dunno if I want to make it my avi though, it seems the dreaded JPEG filter messes with the beauty and simplicity of the pixels, so...

JuneBelle

PhoenixSage wrote:

hobbes wrote:

Yup! To put it in persective, I've done two pixelart deals so far to express my feelings: my Jenna sprite and this Neku portrait. Let that sink in for a moment. And thanks very much hobbes.

Untitled
Bwah ha ha ha! Poor Neku.

(I hope you don't take this too seriously. I just saw this video on YouTube then read that comment; and I couldn't resist. The drawing was done in Art Academy [In my haste to sketch that out, I accidentally leaned my hand on the screen and caused some stray lines to come streaking out..... So it's kind of messed up..... as there is no undo button.] Hope this makes you laugh! )

JuneBelle

Noire

JuneBelle wrote:

Untitled

Oh.

Oh mai.

Oh mai gawd.

...That is the single greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, hands down. Excuse me while I pass out from laughing so hard. Ohmahgawdohmahgawdohmahgawd... dies

Edited on by Noire

Starkiller

@Feenie: I think the JPEG thing was fixed.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Noire

To my knowledge, it hasn't been fixed yet, only that it's on the list. And from what I know, the list is long and that will be pretty low. They have more important things to work on anyways, so no hard feelings. I'll stick to the avi I have.

Still laughing, bwahahahaha

JuneBelle

PhoenixSage wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

Untitled

Oh.

Oh mai.

Oh mai gawd.

...That is the single greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, hands down. Excuse me while I pass out from laughing so hard. Ohmahgawdohmahgawdohmahgawd... dies

Hee hee! I'm glad you like it! LOL.

JuneBelle

Noire

returns to thread, sees picture, has to leave because of uncontrollable laughter, returns once again

I thought this might be interesting to do, so I decided to try it. It again is kinda weak, but it's mine, so I loves it...

Untitled

I realize Jenna also has no facial features, but I thought it would be weird if she did and Neku didn't, so I left her without. I thought it looked strangely better, somehow. Anyways, enjoy. Or don't enjoy. It's all up to you.

Machu

pixelman wrote:

Presenting my first-ever full-size NES 8-bit pixel portrait...

Untitled

That is so super cool dude, I love it! right click, save

What are you drawing next? And, are you taking requests?

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

retired_account

@Machu: I'm'a making a Flash game right now. I have to edit a few avis, but other than that I'm not drawing much. Yup, I'll take requests, and if I like 'em, I'll do 'em, and if I don't, I won't, unless you bribe me.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.