Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,400

retired_account

JuneBelle wrote:

???
How do they pay you in points? That is very interesting.

You just add each other's Wii friend codes, and then either person can gift points or games to the other.

retired_account

retired_account

Not yet. I'll be out this afternoon, but hopefully I'll get to it sometime this evening.

Don't worry! You'll get it.

retired_account

Brer

pixel. Is there any way you can make my avi Halloween/zombie/ghost/whatever style like you did to yours and Od's?

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

retired_account

@Brer: Sure, but what do you want me to do to it? Vampire, zombie, what? :3

retired_account

JuneBelle

pixelman wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

???

You just add each other's Wii friend codes, and then either person can gift points or games to the other.

Can you trade DSi points....? I mostly play DSi......

JuneBelle

JuneBelle

Odnetnin wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

pixelman wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

???

Can you trade DSi points....? I mostly play DSi......

Not as of right now.

Bah!

Thanks.

JuneBelle

Noire

For some reason I was possessed to do some pixel-art myself. The subject herself was fairly easy to determine, and I hope I did her justice (and it's actually in 16-bit):

Untitled

It's not too bad, is it? Please say it's not, I worked hard...I realize it needs to be touched up, and I'm going to do that, just not right now.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

JuneBelle

PhoenixSage wrote:

For some reason I was possessed to do some pixel-art myself. The subject herself was fairly easy to determine, and I hope I did her justice (and it's actually in 16-bit):

Untitled

It's not too bad, is it? Please say it's not, I worked hard...I realize it needs to be touched up, and I'm going to do that, just not right now.

Very nice. I can't say I know what character that is......; but it looks like a lovely sprite.

JuneBelle

Brer

@pixel It would look good to have it ghost-y, but whatever you feel like doing really

Edited on by Brer

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Noire

JuneBelle wrote:

Very nice. I can't say I know what character that is......; but it looks like a lovely sprite.

Aww, you really think so? That makes me feel much better about it, thanks. That's Jenna, by the way, my favorite character from my personal favorite video games ever, Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Odnetnin

PhoenixSage wrote:

Untitled

It's great, Feenie, no need to be hard on yourself.
I'm especially fond of the determined feeling she evokes--the eyebrows accent her mood and expression perfectly.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

JuneBelle

PhoenixSage wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

Aww, you really think so? That makes me feel much better about it, thanks. That's Jenna, by the way, my favorite character from my personal favorite video games ever, Golden Sun and GS: The Lost Age.

Yes, I do. I agree with Odnentin. She has a lot of character to her. (No wonder I don't know who she is. I've never played Golden Sun. I'm sure she looks just like her, though because she is very nicely detailed.)

Edit: *Odnetnin ......

Edited on by JuneBelle

JuneBelle

Noire

Odnetnin wrote:

It's great, Feenie, no need to be hard on yourself.
I'm especially fond of the determined feeling she evokes--the eyebrows accent her mood and expression perfectly.

Sorry, I tend to think every thing I create is horrid...anyways, thanks very much, Oddy. I thought very much the same thing while looking at it, so it's good to see someone else agree.

EDIT: And thanks again, JuneBelle. I feel much better about it now, thanks to you both.

Now the wait for pixelman to come and rip it apart begins...

Edited on by Noire

retired_account

Aww, that's cute Feenie. If you want criticism, the legs look a bit strange, and her right arm looks a bit awkward. You got the basics down pat, though. You have talent!

Also: No pixel art from me today - I have a splitting headache.

retired_account

StarBoy91

That looks good, Feenie.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.