Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 241 to 260 of 755

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: Well, what are you good at? If I remember correctly from brawl you're good at jumping, could you climb outside with this helmet on and check for external damage?

Pit gives Luigi a random helmet from an enemy

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Huh.......I think so, that...."chaos emerald" gave me some power to preform my metro strike move, so If I had more, I think that would give me alot of power to throw you up there, heck, I think I could even fly up there"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KiwiPanda

Quickly runs on all fours towards the group
Panda: (Still through telepathy, as all dialogue will) "No, I'm not an enemy. As it is, I'm quite neutral, although... seeing how this incident seemed to occur, I'd be fine as an ally. And I'm, quite simply, Panda. (Looking towards Pit.) From Onett of Eagle Land's outskirts."

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright, here goes nothing" Ristar stretched his arm out and grabbed Knuckles, and with a powerful throw, Ristar throws Knuckles into the air, Ristar"I hope my aim was alright............hey look, he's going to make it to angel island, my aim was good after all"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

Starts to glide towards Angel Island

gliding

lands

Knuckles talks to panda through telepathy

Knuckles: Panda, I've landed, but I can feel the Master Emerald. Its charging for a major energy release, like a force field.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Right, with enough of these emeralds, I can fly.............uhhhhh.........let's see..........here goes nothing" Ristar then grabs the ground and pulls back even farther, then he let's go and starts to fly in the air, Ristar"I'm more familiar with a star handle, but this way is fine"

KiwiPanda

Panda: "Those enemies are still coming in. Could be in sight anytime now. As we'll be waiting here for that red guy's return, I guess you people are in for another fight."
Passes on Knuckles's exact words to Pit and the rest of the group
(I'm on my 3DS. May be a bit slow.)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

KiwiPanda

Panda: (Passing on the new message as well) "He'll be gone for a good while..."

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SheldonRandoms

Ristar see's Knuckles, Ristar"Alright, good, he made it in one piece"

KiwiPanda

Panda: (To Knuckles) "How long would you say 11 zones are going to be taking you?"
(As it's getting late, I'll be gone for now. If Knuckles tells me anything while I'm away from the keyboard, we'll just say it's passed on to the rest of you. As long as that's alright.)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit tries to talk to Palutena, but to no avail.

This is really weird. Skyworld is right there, but Palutena isn't responding when I call to her. Perhaps something is blocking my signal...

OH NO!

Pyrrhon(some crazy god)had an associates degree, or so he said, in telepathic interference. Then he tries taking over the Aurum, which took over him. The Aurum must've learned how to interfere telepathically from him... oh gods no...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.