Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 221 to 240 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"But what can we do!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: Well, erm, yes and no. Yes, I can but only with Palutena's help, and only for roughly 5 minutes at a time. If only I could contact Palutena...

Well, I've already used up my 5 minutes for today, it's possible tomorrow I'll be able to talk to Palutena and see what I can do.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Knuckles

Knuckles looks at Angel Island, like a bird without wings that longs to be flying

Sees hundreds of enemies parachute off the island, about 10 miles away

Knuckles: EVERYONE! Someone is moving Angel Island, probably my arch nemesis Dr. Finiticus. That would explain the power behind the enemies on the island.

I know the island has moved because I this is where I landed after I was thrown off of my island.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

Knuckles: It damages the Island and the emerald when it moves at the pace it is moving. I can't pull it back from this distance, and even if I could, it would severly damage the Master Emerald.

The Master Emeraloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Well then, I can't grab it then"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Let's go!"

Knuckles

Knuckles: Ristar, if you had all of the Chaos Emeralds, do you think you could throw me sky high? I could glide to the island, do some recon, and glide back.

Fourth wall- Pizzas here, be back soon.

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

(Mind if I join? :winky: I'll be a Red Panda, but I'll... hopefully... be able to make it work~)
Ruffles through the load of downed enemies, quickly examining anything of interest rather hidden.
Panda: (Through telepathy) "You guys killed all these things? ...I guess you might not have too much trouble, but there are more coming. Ten miles away, tops, coming at walking pace."
(I'll be back in a few minutes, sorry for bad timing >___<)

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Hey look, it's something over there, doesn't look like an enemy too me"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.