Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 261 to 280 of 755

Knuckles

Knuckles to Panda
I am afraid to say it, but if I can't get to the emerald in time, then I might have to destroy it. We can re-assemble it, and if I can take it down over a body of water, the island will survive.

Edit: Made it to the shrine, but I can't get to the emerald. Heavily guarded, but I can stall the launch of the force field.

Wait, why is a force field needed in the first place? What could be so bad that the island needs protection? Panda, Panda can you hear me?

Transmission has been cut off by the Aurum, Knuckles is on his own, but Panda got his message

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

JunkosBoobies

Devious can speak Animal,So he decides to join Knuckles and Panda's Conversation.
Devious (To Knuckles and Panda)-"So the Emerald has to be destroyed over Water? I'm fine with that."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Fourth wall: I'm tired, goodnight everyone, I should be on tomorrow.

Pit: Well, I should get some rest, so tomorrow I can fly over to Skyworld and check it out. Awake me if anyone attacks.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Knuckles I am, though I got to go to bed soon for work early, so.........

Ristar than lands on Angel Island near Knuckles, Ristar"I just wanted to make sure you were alright..........man, i'm feeling a bit sleepy, and it's late.......i'm just going to go to sleep now" Ristar goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Suddenly on the planet, all the zombies died, and another hunter along with native survivors come carrying Samus with the rest of the ship pieces. Samus is unconscious, but cured of her infection. The natives repair the ship, put Samus in there until she wakes up. The other bounty hunter and the natives left and Samus woke up, noticed that everybody was gone, and flew off the planet knowing that she ended the plague. She finds Angel Island and lands there.

Samus: [Thinking]What is going on? Is there a fight? Look, it's that odd red creature I saw fall from the sky and the team![/Thinking] Hey guys! I'm here! Do you need help!

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]Oh wait, there asleep. Perhaps I should keep watch.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Don't be startled. I am a friend to the others. I am Samus Aran. Who are you?

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Ok, Kaiser. What is going on? Is there a problem?

Varia01: After you answer the question, I have to get in bed and I may be back in the morning.

FireMario887

Knuckles

Remembering the master emerald can be used for calls, with the Chaos Emeralds to boost the signal, Knuckles calls to Samus:
Knuckles: Using Comlink 1, This is Knuckles, Ristar landed and fell asleep. I'll be on guard duty tonight, Rad Red out.

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Samus uses comlink

Samus: Got it. I'm going to sleep too. I haven't rested in days (I think). I'll assist sometime in the morning. Samus out.

Varia01: Now going to bed. I may come back in the morning.

FireMario887

Knuckles

@Varia01 Only @Sheldon_Randoms and I are on Angel Island.
Everyone else is on the land that your ship was docked at when you brought me in after my fall.
Kaiser is at his downed ship, and everyone else is on the ground. You also have created a diversion landing on Angel Island, expect to be surrounded tomorrow morning.

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Samus wakes up and notices surrounding villains. Leaps up and and is ready for combat

Samus: [Thinking]Knuckles wasn't wrong when he sound that I'll be surrounded....[/Thinking]

Starts running toward the bad guys and throwing punches and kicks

FireMario887

New_3DaSh_XL

Fourth wall: I'll be on and off, but I should be here until around 4 EST, I think.

Pit: Hey guys, I think the telepathic interference is only for long distance things, so Red can still communicate with us, and if Skyworld floats just a bit closer, I should be able to talk to Lady Palutena!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.