Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

@PSI_King come with us it's going to be a boss battle now!

TO INFINITY

AND BEYOND!

@randomlypikachu seems like the program I copied from that computer messed up the void a little and brought you back
or plot holes, either way let's battle!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

PSI_King wrote:

evil @Gioku

Y̦͍̝̫͉̱͉͓̗͈̗̻̤͔̣͙͎͉͍͌ͨ̋̐̍ͬ̈́̂͆̊̚E̱͔̰̺̳͔͚͉̦̻͚͖̼͉̖ͫͣ̃͒̂̾ͪͪ̌ͨ̅́̚̚S̼̮̖̟̘̹͔̭̦̤̮͔̦̠ͮͣͤ͆ͤ̽̈́ͩ̇̔͑ͨ̒.̼̠̬̀̿͌ͭ̄.̖̘͍̣̹̖̣̗͍͙̮͙͇̼̙͎̞ͣ̀̌̈́ͩ͋ͅ.̤̥̘̦͕ͧͧ̆̅̑̊̄̌ͧͧ̽̽͌̄ͨ?̻̮͇̖̯͊̓̿̋͗́̍̐̍ͩ̓ͤ̋̐̾̈́̆̅ͯ

Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

what? looks at huge figure in this space distorted room are you the one behind all this?
CastleLord(?): no I'm but a humble servant of my master, Eugene! I am in charge of this fake NL tower and I'll deliver you heads to my master!
me bring the others back!!!!!!!!! NOW!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

looks like things are gona get real ... uses the soul transfer machine to put my soul inside the mini-ridley figurine. is now a tiny ridley figurine flying

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

what is this thread about? (too lazy to read 50 pages)

basically role playing an adventure about a trip to a desert island that now went wrong.
you can join us but you'll have to choose only one item and only one skill(you'll be able get more items and skills as we progress)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

PSI_King wrote:

@Gioku:
Untitled

T͉̺͈͙̮͚̼̣̭̩̣͓̻̙̺̣͇͍ͮ̃̆ͪͮ̉̎̏ͬ̍̚H̬̲̤̰͚̿ͫͯͯ̓̈̍͑Ḛ͕̺͚̖̳̳̫̳͙̣̝͐ͩͦ̇͑ͮ͆͐̓ͮͮ͋̈́̐̍͐ͅ ͕̤̯̣̳̻̹̮̬̝̯̮ͦ͆̀͆ͯ͛̋̽̋F̰͓͖͎̱͖͈͙̤͍̫̬̝̫̉̽͐ͮ̒ͧͥ͐̓ͧ̆L͔̺̫̟̼̤͙̠̍̉̑ͨ̿̒̚Ȁ̺̻̪͕̯̪͕̖̝̫ͩ͂̆ͫ̑̓̅̋̍ͧ͊͐̚̚M̤̼̯̖̰̪̒͐͑͋̉͋͆̚Ḙ̘̣̻͎͆ͧ̃ͤ̿̒̄̊̊̔͐̚S̩͙͎̻̜̖̩ͬ͊͂̐͊̇̈͗͌͑ͯ̒̉̊͗̑̌ͩ̂ ̥͙͕̝̖̭̘̳̺͍̠̪̼̠̝̹̻ͦ̂͐͑͑M̲͕̖̱̩̭̞̤͈͉̙̟̠͆̈́ͩ̍̾̆̐̆̃A̙͇͙͎̗͖͍̬̥͈̼͕͎̘̤͔͉ͩ̉͆̓͆̏̀̈́̂K͚͈̹̜̝̫͈͙̟̹̜̠ͬͥ͛ͫ̈̇̂ͦ͒́̚E͈͉̟̱̳̪͍͔̻͕̝̦̦̜͇̿ͫ̍͐̇ͨ ̬̙̪̻̠̹̟̄̏ͪͫͤ̊̏͋̂̉ͨ̈́̏̆̒ͣ͗̒̚ͅṂ͔̭̟̩͉̯̯̭̝̭̰͎̙̤̂̑ͯ̓̇̐̍̓̿̇͆̿̈́̚ͅĖ̺͉̹͕̯̙͔̫̳̞̰̬̗͎͇̰ͮ̀ ̭̪͎̗̩̭̻͉͔̪̠̜͙̱͙̪͔̓̆͒̋̈́̓̚S̞͍̱̰̼̣̞̭̅͛̀͋̅̆͆̀ͦ̔͑ͣ̆͑̄ͩͥȚ̞̬̞͎̩̦͚̉̓̏̓͛ͯ̋͒̚R̭̫͚̞̭̺̲̘̖͉̣̣̥̱̭̭̪̿̌̆ͤ̏̐̃̄̒͊̈́͒̚O͚͖̼͕̫̺̭̦͖͈̩̻̳̮͙͔͛̋͋ͦ͊̇̍̍ͬ̍̓̓ͣͭ̆̍̌N̰̞̖͍̜̰̱̺̫̉ͮ̍͑̏͛͆͌̓ͫ̏ͯ͒ͣG̹̥̠̲͇̭̯̹̟̥̣̫͈̜̙̠̼͑ͦ̍ͤ̉ͤͅE̦̖̬͖̙͈̝̞̻̣̗̫̪͇͍͍͚͌̈̎͊̌ͮͤ̃̑̚R̜̰͚̣̘̜̣̠͎̠͓̭̥̫̻͎̙̻̈ͩ̾ͪ̂̎̑̿̇͑ͩ̄͐͛̄ͬ̆ͪͅ

Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mystman12

@randomlypikachu I wasn't in the void because I was sleeping when you guys left, so I woke up and went into the building myself. Anyway, this is my Waluigi plush's first attack!
Untitled

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare
it's the freaking boss battle! time to get serious! you guys might have been captured by the enemy but I'll still need your power!
Picks @Gioku's and @SomeBitTripFan's friend cards and Ninja card from pocket

Tribe change, Tribe King!

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

surrounds myself with aura i guess its time for my nen then! Soul Swappers Special Secret! Its A Real Body Now! has gone from being a figurine to a real breathing actual sized ridley

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

take that boss! I want to see you beat us now we're almost as OP as Naruto characters in in the end of yet another arc!!!!

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Uses PK Love Omega on the boss It's one of the most powerful PSI moves, so hopefully that's enough to weaken this thing down or take it down completely...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

take that boss! I want to see you beat us now we're almost as OP as Naruto characters in in the end of yet another arc!!!!

Alright everybody chill out I've got this.
Pulls out a massive Audio Cannon from coat.
Let's see how it's likes a taste of this!

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

randomlypikachu

blasts several balls of fire at the boss to ensure he goes down after PK Love Omega and the Audio Cannon hit

Edited on by randomlypikachu

GuSolarFlare

ok it's time to finish this!

Czar Delta Breaker!!!!!!!

it's at 1:21

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

... im starting to feel like i shouldn't have used my nen for this fight XD continues spewing fire

GuSolarFlare

oh no the time's up, I'm going back to normal form...
how can this boss be so strong?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.