General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,301 to 1,312 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,301. Posted:

o.o stares in awe at the fire and ice its beautiful :O

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,302. Posted:

...Well, there go all of the grass type pokemon... Oh well! Who cares about grass types anyways?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,303. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

...Well, there go all of the grass type pokemon... Oh well! Who cares about grass types anyways?

What about Chespin?

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,304. Posted:

Froakie and Fennekin are way better! (I was also being sarcastic :P) Anyways, we need to start looking for treasure. I'm sure once we get started, we'll run into some sort of conflict that makes things more exciting, which will (hopefully) revive this thread!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,305. Posted:

did somebody say conflict! sends out an angry threat to the fire people and then sends an angry threat to the ice people then scatters around berries that attract wild pokemon :D conflict conflict conflict!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,306. Posted:

Reads chit-chat thread Ohhhhh... Looks like we lost about half of the crew for a while... Man, if I had been in their earlier I could have done
Untitled
that and made everything better... Well, while they're gone we can... STEAL ALL THEIR STUFF! No, I was kidding, don't do that. Maybe they'll come back, eventually. In the meantime we can continue in their honor! Or something.

LOOK A GOODRA! Starts hugging

Ahem On a more serious note, everything that's happened is pretty sad. I have no idea how long it will be before anyone comes back, or even who will come back at all. Anyways, with all of this drama, does anyone think we should take a vacation from this vacation or keep on going?

Edited on by mystman12

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,307. Posted:

i think the vacation must go on!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,308. Posted:

@randomlypikachu Even if we break all of our legs, we'll make it, even if we die trying.......wait a minute, die?!?!?!?! (turns page) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, even if we dye our hair pink. What would that make us, some crazy pink haired girl with rolling cows or something, LOL!!!!!

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,309. Posted:

We need to reorganize, and figure out who's left... At the moment, it only seems like me, @randomlypikachu, @SheldonRandoms, and @MrMario02. Is @SomeBitTripFan still here? (Pretty sure) Is @Undead_terror still here? Pretty sure that PSI_King, Gioku, GuSilverFlame, and Super_Gravy left. (So don't @mention them) Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,310. Posted:

Writes in journal
"Dear Journal,
Things aren't looking good. It seems as if the entire crew has betrayed me. I'm not quite sure what happened, to be honest... There was some huge conflict, and everyone split up. Then, I discovered a secret base where they regrouped... WITHOUT ME! They're planning a brand new vacation. I can't believe it. I thought they would have been loyal to the end. Although, Iwas planning on destroying the helix fossil at some point, soo... I guess I shouldn't have been so sure. Anyways, I'm going to befriend a pokemon that knows fly, fly to Kalos, and settle there for a little while. Then, yes then I will get my revenge... Muahahahaa... BWAHAhahahaaaa... GAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! In other news I have befriended a Goodra."

Well, I guess that's that. I guess this is the sad ending of the NLP Golden Corral... I'm going to bury the plank, all our old stuff, and this journal, for someone to find one day, so they can discover the tale of the NLP Golden Corral!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

1,311. Posted:

@mystman12: I didn't left on purpose to let you know. If I left this thread then that mean I left NintendoLife. But I still have to study for two exams coming up.

And... Am I still alive?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,312. Posted:

@Super_Gravy a lot of people here hoped off to this place http://nintendofriends.freeforums.org/index.php you should feel free to join if you'd like to.