Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,301 to 1,307 of 1,307

mystman12

Reads chit-chat thread Ohhhhh... Looks like we lost about half of the crew for a while... Man, if I had been in their earlier I could have done
Untitled
that and made everything better... Well, while they're gone we can... STEAL ALL THEIR STUFF! No, I was kidding, don't do that. Maybe they'll come back, eventually. In the meantime we can continue in their honor! Or something.

Ahem On a more serious note, everything that's happened is pretty sad. I have no idea how long it will be before anyone comes back, or even who will come back at all. Anyways, with all of this drama, does anyone think we should take a vacation from this vacation or keep on going?

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

i think the vacation must go on!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu Even if we break all of our legs, we'll make it, even if we die trying.......wait a minute, die?!?!?!?! (turns page) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, even if we dye our hair pink. What would that make us, some crazy pink haired girl with rolling cows or something, LOL!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

We need to reorganize, and figure out who's left... At the moment, it only seems like me, @randomlypikachu, @SheldonRandoms, and @MrMario02. Is @SomeBitTripFan still here? (Pretty sure) Is @Undead_terror still here? Pretty sure that PSI_King, Gioku, GuSilverFlame, and Super_Gravy left. (So don't @mention them) Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

mystman12

Writes in journal
"Dear Journal,
Things aren't looking good. It seems as if the entire crew has betrayed me. I'm not quite sure what happened, to be honest... There was some huge conflict, and everyone split up. Then, I discovered a secret base where they regrouped... WITHOUT ME! They're planning a brand new vacation. I can't believe it. I thought they would have been loyal to the end. Although, Iwas planning on destroying the helix fossil at some point, soo... I guess I shouldn't have been so sure. Anyways, I'm going to befriend a pokemon that knows fly, fly to Kalos, and settle there for a little while. Then, yes then I will get my revenge... Muahahahaa... BWAHAhahahaaaa... GAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! In other news I have befriended a Goodra."

Well, I guess that's that. I guess this is the sad ending of the NLP Golden Corral... I'm going to bury the plank, all our old stuff, and this journal, for someone to find one day, so they can discover the tale of the NLP Golden Corral!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

Super_Gravy

@mystman12: I didn't left on purpose to let you know. If I left this thread then that mean I left NintendoLife. But I still have to study for two exams coming up.

And... Am I still alive?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.