Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

I̴̮̹̻͇̜͎̘ ̩͇̣̯͓̮͈ͪ̆̈́̈͌͑̚d̜͉͍̬̟̏ͨͫ͑i͙͚̪̥̒̾̊̊͑̄̊ͅs͙̼̲͋̓̈̈̒͑̚c̼̲̫͓̮ͯ̓ͥ̾̓͞o̗̒͢v̼̹̐͝e̷̤͕̤͇͕r̙͕̰̬̮ͬ͗͆e͍̩̟̲̊̀̒̈́͊͐d̙͆͂̆ ̛͈̪̭͔ͨ͌ͥͣͦt̠̥̰̓̔̍̽ͪ̍ͅh̨é̶͔̠̰̮̭ ͉͖̲̠̽ͅŝ̩ͮ̏͐̆́̋è̷̝̑̽c̥͌ͯ́̂r͕̲̣͆͒ͭ̌ë̟͓̦̰̯ͥͨ̈́̃̇t̮̳̯̔ͭͣͫ̉,̯̭̘̻͔̥̂ͅ ̠͈̖̯̪̬ͮ̾̂̎͂n͉̲͈͗̄̈̽͢o̜͚̺̻̹̝͙ͭẉ͚̀̐̏̈ ̹͖͙̤̳̣͔ͦI̮̮͇̫̪͙̜͋ͤͥͯ͛ ͚̟̤͖̦̖̼̓ͤ͛c̴̼̩̲͈͉̣̗͊͆̀aͦ̾̊ͨͤ̇͋͠n͌̅҉̤̭̗̟͉̪̞ ͊̔̚̚ǖ̶̀ͤ̃͌n̼̖̦̓̋͗̎̓d̻̭͚̱̲̯o̬̩͗ͥ̅ͥ̔ ̤͉̈́͐͞t̪͈̙̝͙̀̓͌̀ͪͅh̷͉̫̑ę̳̮͙̺̜̟̈́̄̿͛ ̛̻̫̞̞̄̾͊ͬs̈́̽͂̒̆ͅp̡͈̈́ͧ̉͆e̩͕̳̲͔̎̈́ͦ̀ͧͮ̈͘l̪̺̬̋ͦ̄͞l̠̻̩ͪ͋̽͟!̅͌̏̍͆̐!̪̦̇̆̆͆̂̑̚!̨̙̟̦̂͆ͯ̂ͅ

M̸̬̲ͣͪ̈́ͩͨͨ͗Į̹̫̻̌Ñ̢̪̰͙ͤD̼͖̦̥̱̳͇ͩ̍̓͟ ̤̮̥͍͎ͧͥ́C̨͉̺̯̥ͅR͇̹̪̹̜ͮ̓̈ͯ͌͊̓Ü̶͈̜̙ͨS͖̙̦̺ͨͮ̈́̈̚H̠̣̻͈̤̫ͨ̎̆͌ͦ̂ͥ!͇̫̜̟͐̋ͦͯ

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SomeBitTripFan

We needed this for the glitching section!

!

Testing

(What wizardry are y'all using?)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Joeynator3000

...Seriously, I wanna know too. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

Ĩ̟̼̮͈̮̙̫̞̖̱̜̝̤̠͓ͮ̔̉ͤ̏͑ͯ̎̊ͫ̑̔̐̅̍ͨ̓̚'͖̯͈̬͙͍͙̭͉̟̒ͬ̒̊̅̐l̟̬̣͖̻͌̈́̆̊͌͒ͥͪ̈́ͫͨ̌ͣ̚ḽ̫̖͇̰̘̝̑̀̑͗͋̊ͨ͋ͤͨ̀ͬ̓ͧͦ̌̐ ͎͍̯̗̜̬̳̹͇͚̬̩͕̑ͪ̀̏̚n̩̺̬̲̮̱͋̑̌̅ͥ̔͋e̯̹̞̹̦̞͔̲̼̥̻̗̯͂̏̄̉̑͐ͣ̅ͭͤͦv̟̖̠̮͎̙̫̱̻͎͙̺̺̙̼͖͙̯̝̂̌̈́͂̑̂̾̈́ͨ͗ͣẹ̲̬̘̖͔̅̿ͨ̋̔͛ͦͯ͑̊͒ͣͦ͛r͖̣̣̲͎͈̫̯̤̫̟̺̖̟̯ͯ͒̓ͮ̎̓ͧͨ̄̉ͬ̈́̂ͣ̿̚ͅͅ ̺͎̗̻̩͚̻̳̜͉̹̹̌̈ͪͩͪ͒ͥ͗ͦͩ̉ͯt̮̘͓̖̙̯̤̟̙̮̦̺͚̅̌̄̋ͣͪ̍̈́ͨͤ̈́̔͆̚e͚̤̺̱̹͚̹̺̗̩̼̮̬͚̼̗͔ͮͧ̂ͫ̓ͩ̂̈̍̍ͩ͊̇̐̈́͆̂͐ͯl̬̺̻̘̦̞̮̲̬̘̙̣͈̲̜̗͚͇͊ͫ͛͆ͯ̒̌̄̅̾̐ͩͅl͓̰͕̠̺̲̠̘̖͔͚͇̣̭̼̉ͧ̍͆ͣ̐̾ͬ̓͌͛ͭͅ ̣͓͖̜̜̱̠̲̦̮͎ͩ̊͆̀̿͒ͯͩ̊̾͊͋ͭ̆̉͐ỵ̹̺̖̼͕̯̮̰̪͍͕̮͐̂͌ͬ̐ͅe̬̥̠͔̜̪͖͇͚̻͓̯͚̙̥͔̣͈̯̐͒ͨ!̟̺̖͔̆ͯ̓́̂̇ͪ̿̂ͤ̄ͬͩ͗ ͚͔̙̜͑ͯ̄ͨ̒̒̍̓>̗̞̠̺͓̫͖̹̲̭̹̙̃̀̈͂͂:̤͍͈͈̻͓̗̫̣̬̘̬̗͗̄ͥ̉̇̌̅̔ͧ̓3̞̬͈̪̞̻̩̱̻̙͎͉̘̳̭͑̓̓ͯ̍͌ͣ̄̊̌̂͒ͭͣ

I went through a lot of trouble looking for this, I'm not gonna give up the secret very easily.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mystman12

...Oh, that's not Reggie and Iwata! That's just their clones. Let's see what's on the next floor... Ooh, a surveillance room. I'll just take a peek to see where everyone is.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

points gun at @Gioku tell me the secret :0

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame correct! Gives him a cookie i stole from someones desk in the offices earlier

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

Undead_terror wrote:

I got 3 guns to give, who wants one?

proofs~ ... i was late posting it by a minute but yea XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

mystman12

Flipping through different security cameras ...No one here, no one there, nope, empty, notta, wait, what's going on in this room? What the?! Why is @Gioku attacking @GuSilverFlame?! Gioku looks kind of weird, and- Wait a minute. Sniff sniff I'd recognize that smell anywhere, it's mind control! Lemme try this. Uses intercom to speak (with a different voice) through the speakers in the room Gioku and GuSilverFlame are in AHEM Gioku, uh, this is a, Nintendo Life, worker, guy and uh, there's a huge mess in the bathroom, soo... Clean that up right now. We'll give you a chocolate bar if you do good enough.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

not so fast Runs after @Gioku with my gun your telling me your secret @Gioku!

GuSolarFlare

great now I can move on
@GuSilverFlame @mystman12 and @randomlypikachu meet up in front of a weird door that's emanating an evil aura
let @Gioku go for now.... we have more important stuff to take care of, at east he's alive and has 10% control over himself.
this is it guys we'll save our crew but keep in mind after we enter through this door we can't save our games until it's over....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@mystman12 me too but seems like some others escaped(and @Gioku was used as bait to get us in the void)

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

hmph alright. pulls out my new mini ridley figurine by the power of greyskull, its clobbering time! and other old catchphrases!

@Mystman12 we are in the void o: aint you two in the void? ... and if you werent in the void then ... what madness is going on here!? ... im not even gona try and figure it out this point =w=

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.