Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

... what am i doing ... grabs the boss in my claws and bites his head off i can just do that o:

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSilverFlame wrote:

oh no the time's up, I'm going back to normal form...
how can this boss be so strong?

What if it's not really a boss at all, but really an invulnerable npc that we have to defeat by doing something like a fetch quest or dialogue?

@pikca: Or there's that I guess.

Edited on by Galvanic_Arcvn

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

good job we defeated him!
grumble grumble grumble
castle lord(?): not so fast THIS is my true form!!!
Castle Lord turns into a giant headless dragon

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

now we're talking here thrusts my tail at the dragons chest @Gioku it would help if you tell me the secret to your crazy text you were doing :3

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku of course you're unhelpful, you're evil until we defeat the giant dragon!
though you're being too easy on us........

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

mystman12

A giant headless dragon, eh? Here's the plan! We get it a head, and then tame it How to Train Your Dragon style! Then I get to keep it!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku of course you're unhelpful, you're evil until we defeat the giant dragon!
though you're being too easy on us........

Oh yes, that's right. Ahem.

Untitled

E̩͎̲͓̦̼̎͆ͩ̈́̇͑̋ͣE̮̙͚̱̙̻̻͒ͨͭ͂̒Ḛ̄̿̏E̼͓͚̣̟͈͆̏E̲̯ͮ̎E͎̬̗͕̞͇ͩͭ̃ͩ̾̐̊ͫE͕͔͇͚̔̊V͖ͮͯ̃ͯV̳̥̟̲̪̍ͤ̉V̥̭̞̹̯ͤ͗̓V̤̠͙͓͓̜͚̗ͣ̅V̤̯̈́ͭ͊͊̅ͤV̩̳͉̌V͉̅͋ͭI̺̟̟͌͌͗̈́̑Ī̥̺̜Í͕̠̮͈̗͍͒ͥ̍I̬̭̙̦̲͖͕̓̾̑̏̈L̟̲̜̲̗͈̖ͣͧ̔̓͊͑Ḽ̖͇͍̰̜́ͬL͓͍͇͇͉͇͌̏̍͆ͥ͑ͣ̉͆L̟̩̟̐ͦ̀L̬͔̫͇̜͂̉̆ͯ̓ͨL̦̳͔͈̙ͦͥͭ!̟̲̲̫͖̟͚̞̇͗̽̋͌̾̿̑!͔͕̹̝͐̎!̖̥̥̖̙̺͕ͯ̾ͦ̔͌̈ͨ̚ͅ!̜̜̩̟͇̘̬̭ͮ̈́̽̀̏̈̐̚

Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

>.< ok thats it, i cant continue this fight untill i know @Gioku secret to doing that text! due to one of the rules of my nen being that im not allowed back in my body untill midnight i bust down the wall with the door as ridley and fly after @Gioku in the halls tell me the secret to that text! >.]<

Edited on by randomlypikachu

GuSolarFlare

good thing this is "another battle" now I can tribe change again(but I won't use the tribe king right off the bat because it's the only form with time limit)
Tribe Change, Wood Ninja!

my Backloggery

Whydoievenbother

I teleported onto the island with my GRAPPLING HOOK! Why? because....
Untitled

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

randomlypikachu

@Undead_terror well, @Gioku is becoming evil, and we're all fighting the boss of this tower. I got anoyed that @Gioku wasnt telling me the secret to that crazy text thought, so i gave up the fight early to chase him to learn the secrest of his crazy text! oh and i used my nen ability to become ridley from metroid. (i'd explain how that works now, but im lazy so i'll do it after the fights over xP)

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror we(me, @mystman12, @PSI_King and @Galvanic_Arcvn) are fighting the "fake NL tower" boss
while @Randomlypikachu chases @Gioku that was turned evil, @MrMario02 joins the party and everyone else is stuck in the void until we beat the boss.

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Alright let me deal with this!
Skeleports to @Gioku and attacks from behind

I killed Gioku, so he is not a threat at the moment but I have his soul that we need to purify, we can also heal his body, but we need to go to a island not far from here!
Untitled
It is a holy waterfall that it's powers has been forgotten, it is now uninhabited, but it's the only way Gioku can come back to life and be back to his normal self!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

nooooooooo! screaming out no as ridley causes windows to break now i'll never know the secret! flys back into the bosses chamber and begins to claw him apart out of rage

mystman12

Sewiouswy guys, let's tame it! Walks up to boss See? It's nice! It's picking me up, it, it likes me! It-
Gets thrown onto the ground and stomped on about 10 times before being kicked across the void

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror, @MrMario02 and @Randomlypikachu you guys are the ones with best mobility, go ahead and save @Gioku!
the rest of us will take care of the boss! wait what's this?
Star Carrier starts shining and opens a portal to the void
gah!!!!! oh no! I was sucked with the boss into the void!!! did anyone else come? am I alone here?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.