General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

821. Posted:

What now, huh? I am ready to fight them, with my honor!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

822. Posted:

No fighting! Where are we going next? (Has anything exploded on this island yet? We always do that)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

823. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan if I recall correctly, @randomlypikachu blew something up. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

824. Posted:

@Gioku: Good, to celebrate the occasion, I'm giving myself Samus powers (everywhere we leave explodes/is destroyed + Bit Trip variant of power suit summon).

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.

AuthorMessage

mystman12

825. Posted:

Should we visit Nintendo Life next? We can tell then how we saved them from the Nukefish and maybe they'll give us stuff!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

826. Posted:

@mystman12 but we started at Nintendo Life. We can't go back now! :/

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

827. Posted:

If we don't decide on a place to go, then i'll grab the wheel and spin it around, while revving up the engines to make it go forward of course ;)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

828. Posted:

Captain, can you show the map!?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Gioku

829. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Captain, can you show the map!?

Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

830. Posted:

Here it is:
Untitled
(Takes back Captain hat.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

831. Posted:

Did we go to the boat island yet? the NL is looking interesting!

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

832. Posted:

@Undead_terror yes, the boat island had the shippers! ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

833. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror yes, the boat island had the shippers! ;)

And what did you do there? I transported somewhere else and started a apocalypse...good times!

AuthorMessage

mystman12

834. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@mystman12 but we started at Nintendo Life. We can't go back now! :/

Ohh! I thought we just started from the bottom right corner. In that case, I vote we go towards the somewhat toilet shaped island directly north!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

835. Posted:

TOILET, I WANT TO SWIM IN THE TOILET!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

836. Posted:

Might I ask, how is that toilet shaped...?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

837. Posted:

looks more like a deformed mushroom. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

838. Posted:

@mystman12 o.o I thought the bottom right hand corner was Nintendo life? and NL was just maybe something else? (o.o maybe its sony life in disguise)

I think the toilet shaped island is an abstract representation of the turmoil the human soul goes through in its day to day life and struggles o.o ... or a strange looking laptop.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

839. Posted:

The blue swirl just reminded me of the Dreamcast. If we go there and there's a giant Dreamcast monster that wants to eat fried food or us in general, then I will never leave maybe and play me some SPACE CHANNEL 5!!!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

840. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

looks more like a deformed mushroom. lol

To me it looks like a Lowercase M. :-?

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing