Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,307

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: Good, to celebrate the occasion, I'm giving myself Samus powers (everywhere we leave explodes/is destroyed + Bit Trip variant of power suit summon).

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

mystman12

Should we visit Nintendo Life next? We can tell then how we saved them from the Nukefish and maybe they'll give us stuff!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

If we don't decide on a place to go, then i'll grab the wheel and spin it around, while revving up the engines to make it go forward of course

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

Gioku wrote:

@mystman12 but we started at Nintendo Life. We can't go back now! :/

Ohh! I thought we just started from the bottom right corner. In that case, I vote we go towards the somewhat toilet shaped island directly north!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

TOILET, I WANT TO SWIM IN THE TOILET!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000

looks more like a deformed mushroom. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

randomlypikachu

@mystman12 o.o I thought the bottom right hand corner was Nintendo life? and NL was just maybe something else? (o.o maybe its sony life in disguise)

I think the toilet shaped island is an abstract representation of the turmoil the human soul goes through in its day to day life and struggles o.o ... or a strange looking laptop.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The blue swirl just reminded me of the Dreamcast. If we go there and there's a giant Dreamcast monster that wants to eat fried food or us in general, then I will never leave maybe and play me some SPACE CHANNEL 5!!!
Untitled

sugarpixel

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

To me it looks like a Lowercase M. :-?

What in the world are you talking about?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

To me it looks like a Lowercase M. :-?

Are yiu talking about the one to the left of GLADiator Isle? If not...
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.