Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,312

SomeBitTripFan

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

looks more like a deformed mushroom. lol

To me it looks like a Lowercase M. :-?

Are yiu talking about the one to the left of GLADiator Isle? If not...
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Yoshi

Hmmm….an ability.

Well, to pair with telekinesis, I choose telepathy as my second ability.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

NL island! :3

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

NokiUsernameHere

Mizore wrote:

NL Island is going to be ironic, I just know it. lol

Only time will tell if it's really like that. If it has a Golden Corral and LJM/BadKitty signs everywhere when the NLP Golden Corral gets there, THEN it shall be ironic. xP

Galvanic_Arcvn

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

Only time will tell if it's really like that. If it has a Golden Corral and LJM/BadKitty signs everywhere when the NLP Golden Corral gets there, THEN it shall be ironic. xP

It'll be so ironic, we could set up an iron mine, sell the iron and then use the money to buy a proper motor boat for us to use for the rest of the trip.

Galvanic_Arcvn

GuSolarFlare

Galvanic_Arcvn wrote:

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

It'll be so ironic, we could set up an iron mine, sell the iron and then use the money to buy a proper motor boat for us to use for the rest of the trip.

or we could use the iron money to buy an iron to iron the clothes!

ok had a new idea for the game, I'll scratch the first person action and go with turn based strategy!(still using unity and still in 3D but this way I'll be able to put everyone in the game and it will be easier to make, expect the pre alpha version, notice there's one less "pre" than before, after a few days :3 )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what is it?

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.