Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Brag Sheet

Posts 101 to 120 of 123

Andanism

I beat The Legend of Dragoon in three days when I was 15 (Had to play it almost non-stop, though D: )

Andanism

sykotek

I'm in the process of moving, so now is probably one of the only times anyone will ever see a part of my collection. I'm taking a break, too much stuff.

Edit: Pictures have been removed, anyone that should/want to see them has seen them by now.

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

FunderThucker

sykotek wrote:

I'm in the process of moving, so now is probably one of the only times anyone will ever see a part of my collection. I'm taking a break, too much stuff.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE HEAVEN.

I am the hero that Gotham deserves.

ToastyYogurt

I am more awesome than everyone else on the site. Except for, you know, tbd and the other mods that can ban me...

@Sykotek: That's a lot of games!

Edited on by theblackdragon

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

sykotek

I'll try to remember to upload a picture with them slightly better organized. I spent a good deal of my day alphabetizing and bookshelfing my games, it is taking a long long time. Some interesting tidbits, my DS collection is by far the largest, PS3, pathetically small and I feel like I have every good release on the PS3, three copies of LBP! Sad stuff Sony, sad stuff.

...have you ever forgotten that you've purchased a game, it happened 2 times today, it was definitely surprising tp see Trapt on PS2 and Magnetica on DS, I don't even remember buying them, it must've been so long ago. I'll try and snap a pic when I have all my games in one place, that way, I can kill 2 birds with one stone and easily start and finish my backloggery too, but I'm totally wiped out from moving today. If I get around to it, I'lI definitely make sure to resize the images to a sane size before posting. I got a lot to do though, its hectic, so I'm gonna refrain from promising that it'll be done, but I'll be posting it here if I get everything under one roof.

I'm definitely outta shape, my legs ache all over from all the moving back and forth and squatting and standing for 13 hours. =P

Subtle

I've put in over 200 hours in Monster Hunter 'twitch'

Edited on by Subtle

Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+
Name:Subtle
ID:EANA19

Stuffgamer1

@sykotek: That's not a mistake I've made, but my dad sure has...he's even rebought games by mistake several times! It's not just video games, either...he also does it with CD's, DVD's, and board games (especially the board games).

As for the PS3 selection...given how large your collection is, what exactly do you mean by "pathetically small?" I currently own 20 retail PS3 games, and my brother has a number of good ones I don't ('cause we don't re-buy everything, living in the same house and all). By contrast, I have a whopping five 360 games, having disposed of all the rubbish I didn't want anymore (and no, NONE of the games I still have are hugely popular exclusives).

My DS collection is my largest as well, at a solid 50. Which, incidentally, is also the number of NES games in the house.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

JusticeColde

Broken 59 Plates w/ my head (and still counting)

Beat Fatal Fury 2 & Special with no continues both on first try

& Accidentally activated an Infinite D.K.O. glitch in AoF 2

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Wildvine53

I am the Duel Monsters champion of my County, they even gave me a Duel Disk when I won my first Tournament!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Blink

I've put at least 200 hours in EACH pokemon game I've owned (at least one from each generation). I beat New Super Mario bros in a day. I beat World of Goo in an afternoon. I have almost every single Valve game and played them. I own the Starcraft 2 collector's edition (SgtBlink code:560, I usually do 2v2). I read a ton of webcomics, the best of which is Axe Cop, if you've never heard of it, Google it. NOW. AXE COP. Also, I play SSBB with my bro and his friend almost every day at lunch and own their noob trash as Random.

Not too bad, but I'm sure I could do better.

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

sykotek

@Stuffgamer1: I meant pathetically small compared to the rest of my Sony collection, it numbers in the 50+ games. Wii and 360 easily double that though. Coincidentally, my DS section is also my largest collection..., so many great games. =]

Edit: Pictures removed since no one seemed to care. =D

Edited on by sykotek

MegaStoneSmash91

Rift wrote:

In SSBM, I can beat a level 9 computer without touching the controller.

Untitled

And I know how you do it.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

StarBoy91

I've beaten every single boss in the SNES first-person RPG Arcana on my very first try.

To each their own

Hokori

I wanna brag more, My next objective get ALL treasures in Wario Land Shake It!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

bboy2970

-I have 10 Nintendo DS's
-I have 27 Gameboys

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Hokori

Wow! O.0 bboy2970

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Marzipaz

I glomped a man in a snowman suit. 'nuff said.

Lets take his leather pants.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.