Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,296

Koos

Ubisoft > Nintendo > Microsoft > Sony.

It's clear Ubisoft had the best show. ACIII and ZombiU look great on Wii U, which is a main reason why Nintendo came second, also because of Pikmin 3. Microsoft was better than previous years with some non kinect games and Sony just lost it with the horrible presentation of Wonderbook, and making a highlight of ACIII which is better with the Wii U controller I thought.

Koos

TysonOfTime

E3 is over. Whether you bathe in your happiness or wallow in your sorrow is dependent on what interests you.

Even still:
QotD #403: WHAT IS YOUR MOOD?

lolreference

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

QotD #404: What is your most memorable/frustrating encounter with an error?

FonistofCruxis

I've talked about this before but it was when my 2nd (the first was a dud copy) copy of Golden sun: The lost age suffered a bizarre crash. When I turned it on and loaded up my save, I was in the town I saved in but not the same area of the town when I saved and there was no sound. When I left the town and got onto the world map, as I started moving the sprites representing the areas you can access from the world map lifted off the ground and started moving to the left until the game crashed and I lost over 20 hours worth of save data. I was really pissed off when this happened but it at least it didn't happen to a better game as while what I played of GS: TLA was good, it wasn't as good as its predecessor and I'd give it a 7/10 from what I've played.

TeeJay

I kept getting error windows on my computer once. they kept appearing and appearing and I couldn't close them fast enough. It was probably a virus.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TysonOfTime

QotD #405: Do you perfer hot days or cold days?

Chris720

Tough one, tough one... I live in a relatively cold and damp country so I'm rather used to it. I like hot days but there's a point where it gets too hot to go outside. I like days that are neither hot or cold, just the right temperature. But if I have to pick one, probably cold days, I don't have to mow the lawn on cold days.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Hot days for sure. I have a very low tolerance for cold, having lived on an island most of my life.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

mamp

Cold days, I live in a desert so the heat is unbearable plus it means AC on 24/7 which means $400+ for electricity. Cold days are nicer here plus all you need is a blanket to stay warm.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

The_Fox

Cold days. Nothing worse than a hot and humid day.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

TeeJay

mamp wrote:

Cold days, I live in a desert so the heat is unbearable plus it means AC on 24/7 which means $400+ for electricity. Cold days are nicer here plus all you need is a blanket to stay warm.

Um, heater bill?

RPGShaymin

Cold days, for the simply because you can cover up cold with a soft-ish jacket, but you have to be a good bit exposed on warm days for it to be bearable, let alone comfortable.
Though you csn do more things on a warm day...

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Lan

Hm...I complain about the temperature all the time. It depends on what I'm doing. If i'm working, I like cold. If I'm just sitting around I won't mind the heat that much. As long as I'm not stuck somewhere stuffy

Edited on by Lan

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.