Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,296

shingi_70

Halo 4

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bread-Not-Toast

Pikmin 3,or Lego City.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Reala

South Park by far, nintendo wise the lego game looked a lot better than I thought it would and pikmin 3 looked nice too but not the kind of games that would make me go out and buy a new console.

Reala

CanisWolfred

Lego City for me. That was the biggest surprise so far. I was expecting it to be cute but generic. It actually looks like the kind of game I've been hoping for for a while now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

firearrow505

Even if we didn't get gameplay, i'll say Gears of War Judgment.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

The_Fox

South Park

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Splat

The Last of Us.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

shingi_70

firearrow505 wrote:

Even if we didn't get gameplay, i'll say Gears of War Judgment.

There is some myltiplayer out there from microsofts e3 afterparty. Its the gears judgement team vs the gears 3 team.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

CommanderAudio

Beyond.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

BenAV

I'm torn for this question.
Pikmin 3 is the game I'm most excited for, but ZombiU is the game that's taken me by surprise the most and actually looks like a fun game that makes the best use of the Wii U GamePad.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

thesignpainter

Pikmin 3.

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

Malkeor

You know nothing really...but the more I see Nintendo Land...the more I think it'll be a fun game to play. Yep I said it...but it's gotta be included with the hardware
Pikmin looks cool but it's nothing I could go bananas for....Donkey Kong on the other hand...OH HO!

ZombiU is probably one of the more interesting ones...but game of the show that really wasn't really part of the show that I want to pick issssss

Wario & Watch! <3 I wanna see moreee of thattttt

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

TysonOfTime

QotD #402: What is your overall impressions of this E3?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Bread-Not-Toast

If I said it was the best E3 ever,I'd be lying.

It was the best E3 ever.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

shingi_70

Not bad as we all know next gen starts next year so the spinning of wheels make sense from Microsoft and Sony

Nintendo- Lost E3 in my books because while I enjoyed what they showed thy didn't wow The Core Audience and the casuels were confused. They had the most to gain and somehow screwed what should have been a easy win. Why would you show off arkham city a ga.e that will be a year old by the time it hits wii u. There we're too much. Anger and trying to make new memes from them. The 3DS part was unneeded as they showed off and had walkthroughs for the ga.es the next day. Why not show ga.splay footage of ZombU and Lego city stories. That and Reggie went overalot of the nintendo direct anyway. There Was no point in rehashing content. And why are the new ip's not at launch. Even pulling a Kid Icarus and using ones that are older would have been a good idea. Why over stretch Mario so much this cant be good for the brand in the long term can it? I have to say New supermario Bros U looks better than new super Mario bros 2. That and it should be called New super Mario world.

Microsoft- probably called the worst by the hardcore while the mainstream press are putting Microsoft in good light. Metroid Prime 4 looked real good and I'll be picked up a kinect for halo. The dashboard looks to be getting another update that looks vastly refined over the current one. Wished we would have seen some more games and they had a spoiler of Prometheus. They showed off Good Brand's that will sale, powerful parnterships and a lot of exclusive DLac. I'm a bit surprised they decided to not show anything related to dawnguard ln the stage.

Sony would ha e had the best for the big three all in all if they didn't forget the Vita exists a d its going through this early 3DS type lull. And since hardcore gamers are the only oones who care about the Goya they missed a big opprounity. They literally could have shown off some very rough footage and still came out on top. Where was the gamplay footage of the Call of Duty Vita. Where was soul Scarfice or a new trailer of gravity daze. No word kn type-0 or any new internal handheld Ip's. Then the wonderbook went on a tad too long for my tastes.

EA- simcity looks good but they can shove there virtual twitter feeds and I'm not suscribing to your failing mmo. Crysis 3 llooks cool but screw pre1ordering to get the got Damn bow thats on the cover of the game.

Ubisoft- Had the best show. ZombU has the best use of the tablet controller. Just Dance 4 will sell a lot. Though I'm not sure why but the dance genre iis being just as milked as the Music Game was but no signs of the same slow down. I assume this has to do with constant replisning your tracklist with the next year of pop 40 charts instead of gogoing through a generations worth of music. Watchdogs looks amazing and I cant wait to here more.

All in all

Ubisoft>Sony>Microsoft>EA>Nintendo

And I have alist of games I. Getting this year due to E3

Halo 4
Forza horizon
Fable: The journey
Assassin's Creed 3
Lords of Shadow 2
Mirror of fate
Paper Mario super sticker
Scribblenauts

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.