Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

Just adding to the ratings for the next game is all. NBA eats this stuff up!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro yeah they letting him get away with one but if it was someone eles in nba they would of had to sit out 2 or 4 games...

yo Spoony_Tech bro i think you telling truth on that about ratings and video of him floping is pure jokeness lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

1-0 tonight good job raptors stay in this untill end...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.okc over golden state

IceClimbers

Tomorrow's game will be good. Hope OKC fans boo Draymond Green every time he touches the ball lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers "daps" i with you on that one lmao...

WiiWareWave

Well at least my home team got the fourth position in the draft lottery! :3

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Neko_Ichigofan bro what team are you fan of never mind lol ok your suns fan your team got #4,#34 spot my team have #37,#43 spot kings have #8,#59 spot and pistons #18,#49 spot...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over cavs go up another raptors...

IceClimbers

Great win OKC. Let's take the series lead over the Cavs, Raptors!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro you not lieing yes it was a good win...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.okc over golden state get this last win okc

IceClimbers

What happened Raptors?

Let's get this last win OKC

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro yeah i dont no what happen tonight they were up then things changed around and yeah come on okc cop this last win...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1 tonight come on okc we have to end this...

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over cavs come on raptors tie this up...

IceClimbers

Come on OKC, we can do this.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro ty yeahh get this does...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.