Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight next year raptors...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.okc over golden state end this okc

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

OKC choked this one away...

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

Choked and most likely lost the series now. No way are they going to win a game 7 at Golden State.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

okc dont no how to keep scoreing going in game in things...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight now its tied...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.okc over golden state come on okc end this game

IceClimbers

Come on OKC, keep your head up and get this win

Spoony_Tech

I predict a golden state blow out, hope I'm wrong but......

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

okc blew it crazy...

Mr_Trill_281

i got golden state takeing it all who you got Spoony_Tech bro ? and IceClimbers bro ?

IceClimbers

Golden State. Might as well complete the historic season.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro true that...

Spoony_Tech

No championship for LeBron please. I don't want to here that for the next year!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro he** yes you not lieing there and saying he better then mj to...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick in n.b.a finals...

golden state over cavs

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good job golden state...

ogo79

@Mr_Trill_281
my trill-o-meter has been going haywire lately.
then i realized its just you overclocking on the trillness factor, yer just doin yer thang.
please forgive me.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro long time no see lol you already no im keeping it "TRILL" like always and who you got in thenba finals to...

ogo79

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz good ogo79 bro long time no see lol you already no im keeping it "TRILL" like always and who you got in thenba finals to...

actually no one, i dont watch much sports, heh.
rollin on swangas while im playin castlevania

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.