Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 4,421 to 4,433 of 4,433

redd214

The warriors honestly look unstoppable. I'm sure Houston will steal 1 game from them but I think the series is already done

redd214

Spoony_Tech

@redd214 Hope not, Houston needs to do this!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

redd214

@Spoony_Tech Im with you, but just from the eyeball test last night not sure they have the firepower. We'll see though should be a great series regardless

redd214

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@bezerker99 Dude this is awful I think Cavs in 7 but this series is gonna be rough!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

IceClimbers

So happy that my Kings got the #2 pick in the draft. Really hoping we can get Luka Doncic.

Also RIP to Mr Trill

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cavs in 6! Rockets in 6! Let's go baby!!!!!

God loves you

Fooligan

Ugh... well the Rockets lost. They tried too hard to hit those 3 pointers in the second half and only made 1 out of 30. If they would have gone for the easy 2 they would have won.

There's always next year though. We'll make it.

I'm not watching the finals. Forget that! I'm tired of seeing the same teams in the finals.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Finals gonna be a snooze fest Warriors in 5 or 6. Rockets should've won for sure.

God loves you

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Omg That game though. Tragic. Cavs deserved the win especially with Lebron dropping 51.

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

I have to hand it to him, I'm not his biggest fan but he's proven why he's still the best player in all of basketball! Problem is he will have yo score 50 every game for his team to have a shot.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Congrats to the Warriors for a clean sweep of the Cavs to win another NBA Championship!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Fooligan

Yep, congrats to the Warriors. Back 2 back champs!

See you guys in the football thread. Lets go Cowboys! Lets go Astros!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.