Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,433

Spoony_Tech

I'm pulling for okc. I think they can knock off GS if they play there best every game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lol good to see you back in post yeah okc can do it keep playing your other games like you played in start and who you got out of raptors and cavs...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

I want Cleveland to lose of course but Toronto won't be able to that's for sure. I'm fine with Cleveland against either western team but would rather see okc. Then want to see Cleveland go down in the finals. No more rings for LeBron!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lol yeah there are lots of people that wanna see cavs lose they cant stand queen and raptors are going to put up fight to yeah okc is looking good you not lieing there and if it is them on big stage its going to be good and i will still be runing with okc...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight to kick things things off with raptros...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.okc over golden state round 2...

Spoony_Tech

Like I said, Toronto doesn't have what it take to beat Cleveland. So far my Pistons still played them tougher then any east team yet.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah so far i see what you saying how in he** you let them come back when you had them down lol i hope round 2 be better and yeah your pistons did they were giveing them fit...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight they both tied...

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over cavs

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight they let queen james take lead...

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over cavs come on raptors get win

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good job toronto...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1.okc over golden state go one up on them okc...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight good work okc...

Mr_Trill_281

1.raptors over cavs tie game up raptors...

IceClimbers

Hope Draymond Green is suspended for that blatant kick in the nuts to Steven Adams.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro yeah nba already took care of it im glade to...

Spoony_Tech

The GS OKC series has already been like the finals. Let's just call the winner of this round the NBA champs. This is must see tv lol! This is better drama then late night television. 😉

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

IceClimbers

So the NBA will NOT be suspending Draymond Green. They fined him a mere $25k and changed the flagrant 1 call to a flagrant 2.

Pure, utter bull****. I don't get how they keep letting Draymond get away with his behavior. Could you imagine if Cousins or Griffin did that?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.